Will we ever get back together?

Splunk

Hi everyone, you might know what's happened, girlfriend of 3 years out of nowhere said she doesn't love me and wants to be single, been horrible about it. But I still love her. Do you think there is ever a chance of us getting back together? I can happily put the past behind me and forget about it for her because it felt so right and good being with her. She told

Me she never wants to speak or see me again but she regularly sends me a message and is obviously looking at my social media pages from what she says.

1. she doesn't love me

2. wants to be single

3. been horrible about it.

4.She told Me she never wants to speak or see me again

I'm sorry... what about this aren't you getting?

What you can do is irrelevant. SHE is saying absolutely not, therefore nothing is going to happen here.

Toying with you and creeping on your social media do not mean that she wants anything from you except amusement. It means you are allowing her to build false hope with you and those artificial constructs will come crashing to the ground the moment she reminds you of the above 4 things I highlighted from your post.

Block her!

I'm sorry... what about this aren't you getting?

What you can do is irrelevant. SHE is saying absolutely not, therefore nothing is going to happen here.

Toying with you and creeping on your social media do not mean that she wants anything from you except amusement. It means you are allowing her to build false hope with you and those artificial constructs will come crashing to the ground the moment she reminds you of the above 4 things I highlighted from your post.

Block her!

I want to block her but she is all I had, I just don't want to let go because I guess I'm scared of being alone I'm not used to it.

sweetheart, you're already there.

block her.

I know I just can't admit it to myself, I just keep planning scenarios in my head like asking her out for dinner and then it all goes from there and things. I shouldn't be doing it but I just can't let go

Hi everyone,

I wanted to start a new thread to ask this but couldn't due to me posting this one, I want to start going out and meeting people in bars and just enjoy life. However, I have no one to go with. All of my friends are in relationships and wouldn't come with me. Would it be weird me just going to a club on my own?

Hi everyone,

I wanted to start a new thread to ask this but couldn't due to me posting this one, I want to start going out and meeting people in bars and just enjoy life. However, I have no one to go with. All of my friends are in relationships and wouldn't come with me. Would it be weird me just going to a club on my own?

You may want to build up a new group of friends. Find something you like doing and find people to connect with on it. Don't worry about dating just yet. Just work on, as you said, enjoying yourself. For myself I also worked on things I like doing on my own.

You may want to build up a new group of friends. Find something you like doing and find people to connect with on it. Don't worry about dating just yet. Just work on, as you said, enjoying yourself. For myself I also worked on things I like doing on my own.

All that I really enjoy is sports and thats what I have in common with all my friends. I dont have a clue where to start making a new group of friends and it just gets me down about it. I dont want to miss out on being able to go out and enjoy myself but I cant go on my own

All that I really enjoy is sports and thats what I have in common with all my friends. I dont have a clue where to start making a new group of friends and it just gets me down about it. I dont want to miss out on being able to go out and enjoy myself but I cant go on my own

You should investigate the site "meet ups". Find something that you'd really like to get into and chances are there is a group of people in your area who are interested in the same thing.

Archived