Ive been having a hard time getting over a relationship in which I treatured. I don't know if this has anything to do with that. Latley I have no been dreaming and when I do it's be a Lucid dream into another Lucid dream into another Lucid dream, so you can probably imagine how hard it can be getting actual rest when I do fall alseep. For those of you who do not know what it is to lucid dream, it is a dream that tricks you to think you woke up from your dream, only to come to find you are still in a dream, there is a weird feeling within yourself where you do know you are dreaming but can't get out, you scream, you flick the lights on in which do not turn on in dreams. Nothing electrical will work, phones won't and light's won't, I don't believe a radio will either.

Anyways So that was the night before last night. Lastnight actually was the first day being able to sleep somewhat calmly, although still; abrupt because I tossed and turned all night long.

I got home from work and had the most aweful strange dream ever; I am amost embarrassed to tell you all it because of fear of judgement. "what goes on in her sick mind" ...Maybe I just need to get it out, not even interpret it or try to figure out what in the world is going on with me latley.

I had a dream I was at work, and at work, my co-worker and a couple others were being warned to take lunches and breaks on time or we wil be written up, in fact...Some have gotten written up and were very upset. I could see their energy outside of their bodies, I can even read some of their minds. Eye contact would activate an entire conversation inside of my head. It was really kind of interesting as if I was Telepathic. Here is the weird part, because althought that seemed a bit weird....it's insanely normal compared to the next part:

The next part, some people I have never seen come into my office, as I am working on trying to fathom why my co-worker intentionally spilled liquid all over his keyboard, his desk, all the electronics...I see two people. One a female, one a male.

The next seen I am brining in a Christmas tree from my car into my friends place, no clue why. I wanted something from her, but since it was a dream, I cannot seem to understand what it was. I believe it might of been that I wanted her to hook me up with one of her guy friends. Well in walks mr perfect. He knows me, he knows how to make me laugh, how to conversate, yet still pull the shy, not to cocky cord within me. I automatically hit it off with him at her apartment, we both are smiling at eachother every chance that I get. She is trying to tell me something, maybe even "warn" me.

The next thing I know, I am at his place instead of hers. I left hers, took the Christmas tree back and was entering his what looked like a very nice place. After we have connected in a very spiritual way, he takes me into his living room where I see another one of his friends who is very very attracive, more attractive than him, he all of the sudden says a few words to me and pulls out his peter. It looks incredibly tempting to talk to him instead.

My guy pulls his out and starts ...Omg I can't believe this was in my dream, he starts to give himself a "handjob" and within seconds, he made himself came...Here is the most disturbing part of it, All three men seemed to of been able to "suck on themselves while ejaculating"....

Thought i'd share it, I needed to get it out, but I just couldn't draw myself to tell anyone who knows me, not even my closest girlfriend. What does this mean, anyone study dreams? I would love for your help. Thank you for reading.

There's no such thing as dream science. It's like astrology, tarot cards, or palm-reading.

This Calvin & Hobbes strip is as good an explanation for dreams as any: link removed

Suggest you figure out if there are ways to change your diet to prevent such vivid dreams (is "vivid" the word you meant instead of "lucid"?) and spend more time improving your spelling (which is atrocious).

(btw "conversate" is not a word.)

I lucid dream a lot, though usually mine area lot more fun. Or I simply enjoy the insanity of them more because they're simply the brain filtering out a conglomeration of information (among other more scientific reasons behind it).

Your dreams likely have a lot to do with being stressed along with other possible things like diet and sleep scheduling. Just remind yourself repeatedly when you wake up that it was only a dream, as they certainly can be quite real. I've woken up horribly confused by realistic dreams, especially those containing my ex. Have them a lot really, but the don't bother me for more than a second while I'm still half asleep.

No worries. Just stay positive and laugh it off. I've had far more graphic dreams than you, no shame here

It wouldn't let me edit it. I was having problems with my computer and made some typos in which I noticed, but it wouldn't let me edit.

Yes, I will just think of the dream as what it is which was a dream. Very strange though, telepathic and strange men touching themselves...Fun times, oh yeah and co-workers! ahahaha.

Archived