can't help but have some kind of hope still!

i know i probably really shouldn't anymore at this point, but i still kind of have some small hope that will ex will come back and maybe wanna to really follow through with trying again, giving the new approach we were going to try a few weeks ago before she changed her mind because of her mom telling her we'd just be making it worse for ourselves in the long run because we've broken up and gotten back together more than once...that week we agreed to try our new approach/fresh start, she was the one to initiate contact with me after about a month of NC (before that i was the one initiating all the contact)...she had texted me that we week really missing me, and what we had, basically missing the relationship and how good she felt with me, and it upset me that her moms opinion influenced her decision change so fast and easily, which pretty much means she wasn't too sure about our new approach at first, but she was pretty excited and happy (despite being nervous) about trying things out and talking again...and i know it's crazy, but i just can't help but have a little bit of hope that we'll still try again and that hopefully she'll follow through without anyones opinions affecting it...not saying that i have too much expectation, or that i'm waiting around and i have no intention of initiating contact anymore, i feel if she really does want to try again and not let others opinions bother her, she needs to come to me once again...idk, maybe i'm crazy, but perhaps theres nothing wrong with just having a little hope?

I do believe she does have some emotional maturing to do, and don't think she should've let one talk and opinion from her mom, who I thought would be one of the last people she'd confide in , to sway her so fast and easily, but if she does decide to come back and really want to try, and I'm not going through with it if she's going to let anyone's opinions make up her mind practically for her, it's our relationship and our decision!

You want to get back in, which i really can relate to btw, even after knowing she did this and risking she will do it again? You cant get back together and ask to sign a form to never leave you or something you know? She can change her mind and apparently she has done so already multiple times with you hurting again. I understand you, but I think it's a bad idea.

Archived