How should I feel? So confused.

jackman

So a few months ago I began dating this girl literally RIGHT after she broke up with her boyfriend. She told me from the start that she didn’t want to jump to a new guy so soon, but we continued dating and eventually cuddled, kissed, whatever..

A few months later she called me to end things saying she didn’t have time to commit.

A couple days later, her Christmas present I ordered came in and I texted her to take it. She invited me over to her apt and we chopped it up and had fun. Then I asked her if she was feeling the same and she said yes and there was no chance of us together. When I tried to leave her apt she asked me to stay, but understood if I didn’t want to because it “wouldn’t be fair”. I decided to stay over and we had a “last night together” intimate time in bed (no sex).

The next morning she texted me telling me the real reason she ended things was because she wasn’t completely over her ex who she broke up with before me. She said she fell in love with him and never been the same. She reminded me that from the start she didn’t want a new guy so soon, but she found it hard to stay away from me because she was so damn attracted to me. She said she wasn’t ready for a new guy, especially someone that made her feel the way I did. We exchanged a few more text before she asked me to stop texting her because it was making it hard. I sent the last text and never heard back.

A week later she texted me and said she hoped it was ok for her to text me. Weve been texting back and forth ALOT ever since. But, she sent me a picture of her once and I told her she looked good as always. She replied “no such comments allowed”?

SO… why did she start texting me again? Am I heading towards a friendzone? She knows I still like her and I know she is still attracted to me.. But what should I be thinking?

PS. We have flirted in the past longg before any of this. I just never bothered to really make a move

How you should feel, OP, is PISSED OFF at her for playing games with you. She doesn't know what she wants and is using you for attention (when she needs it). And she's going to keep playing these games of hot-and-cold with you until you get fed up with it.

How you should feel, OP, is PISSED OFF at her for playing games with you. She doesn't know what she wants and is using you for attention (when she needs it). And she's going to keep playing these games of hot-and-cold with you until you get fed up with it.

This made me chuckle.

It's very true. You should listen.

Next time she texts you, say something blunt and vulgar. Just respond straight away with, "Do you want to come suck my d or not?"

It's offensive, and she'll either do it or she'll leave you alone. You can't lose.

I guarantee you will not get a response at all should you try this tactic. And as a female, I can honestly say that if someone sent me this, I would show all my friends and laugh hysterically at how pathetic a response like this is.

As mhowe stated, let her pine for her ex. She will either get over him or she won't, but don't wait around for her in the meantime. What you CAN do is ignore her and find someone who is ready for a relationship.

ChasingHope, the whole point is not get a response, so your comment comes off as a bit dense. I definitely know a thing or two about dealing with attention seeking women, especially getting rid of them..often, I even sleep with them first

GinNJuice, I know a thing or two about attention-seeking men, and this is screaming "insecure and desperate".

If you don't want to be in the friendzone, then you need to remind her that she didn't want anything with you and that you're not interested in being one of her "girlfriends" she texts when she's bored.... and besides, if you were her man, you wouldn't want her texting random new guys, so just leave you alone and go be with the guy who dumped her since he's doing the most for her.

Cut her off. She's with who she wants to be with as her boyfriend. Find a girl who wants you as her man, not another friend on a string.

If you don't care--why are YOU responding? I'm giving the OP a realistic point of view of what will happen if he chooses to act so immaturely (which, given his post, I'm quite sure he won't). You, on the other hand, are intent on making him a laughingstock to this girl and most assuredly her friends whom she shares this information with. Perhaps you are totally fine with women thinking that you are a creepy sexual deviant whom women like me laugh at and take all measures to avoid. Being a 34 YEAR OLD WOMAN, I have had to deal with men like this, and the only thing you do is make us grateful for the MEN who act the complete opposite of this.

I asked my niece just now what she would do if a guy texted her that and she said "screen save it and put it out on twitter..." Harsh... best to just not say anything, LOL...

I didn't direct my initial post at you. You responded to me.

The whole point of my post was to get him in the mindset of not caring what women think. There are billions of them out there, and if you're confident in yourself, rather than just trying to impress girls or be perfect, they'll start falling down for you. At least in my experience they will.

As far as having to deal with "men like this", that's what you get for stringing people along as that's what this girl is doing. I don't normally say things like this to women, only if they're flaky and noncommittal, and I completely stop caring what they think.

I was seeing a girl for a couple months this summer, but we had a bit of an argument and that was the end. I texted her about a month ago, "I want to pull your hair". Two weeks later, she texted me back, "I need a no strings attached friend." Hooked up with her a few times since, so I'm not completely crazy.

Archived