Not able to move on

pari

I was in a relationship with a boy since 2008. we were the lovely and best couple around. He was caring and so loving and possessive too and i liked that too. he never liked me talking to any of my boy colleague or friend. I loved him alot. I always understand him and evn tried to changed fr him. but initially i used to have arguments with him also for these things. In 2011 we told at our house for marriage his family was not ready because his mother never liked me. We even forced our family to meet once, in aug 2011 they met and his mom asked my parents to come to there house then we will do some function. But in sep 2011 me and him had a very small fight that we used have earlier as well. he stopped talking to me evn i stopped n thought he will contact me in a day or two as he used to do. but he doesnt called me and told me he dont want to marry me.I called him message him a lot but he was stick to what he said. after few weeks I found he is dating someone else and is planing for marrying her. I was mad for him i can never afford loosing him. I contacted that girl and told her everythng, she broke up with him. i really wanted him back i dont know but i was happy somehow. I was continuously following him through facebook, wats app, and other social sites. Then he contacted me. relationship was not same but i was happy he is back. we started talking but not as we used to. i was same with same feelings but he was changed. still i was happy we r together. at the end of 2012 i again asked him for marriage but same his parents were not ready. n my parents were also searching for boy for marriage coz of my age. i was still waiting for him and was not showing interest to other guys. in may next year he asked me to asked ur dad to call his parents. my dad called many times but they didnt pick ny call. and then at end of that month i got to know he is again dating a girl. i gone mad not able to understand whats goin on. coz after frist girl he was behaving normal with me, caring and loving when he was with me n rude when he was at his home. then i again called this girl and told her too. she done the same thing broke up. I dont understand what he want he say he loves me but then why he is not marrying me when i want to. i m waiting for him since last 3 year, just do one thing checking his status, wat he is doing, whom he is friend with and all. i really love him. i know i was wrong too in initial years i asked him for settling in foreign which he never wanted to, n in anger i used wrong words for his family but by heart i like all in his family members, i m just angry they are trying to separate us. i cant move on, cant marry anyone else cant even think about anybody else. i have changed a lot. all day i do this only, not talked to anybody. please tell me what should I do? Please tell me how he can do this whn i know he used to love me like anything. Is this my mistake that i failed in my relationship and now what is thinking wat he want?

He doesn't sound like he's into you, like you want. He's always walking away by sounds of it and wanting to see other' women. Therefore he is nowhere NEAR the idea of settling down to marry anyone.

I feel you two are going down 2 separate paths.

I would stop bugging him about marriage. He is not falling for what YOU want. You need to see this.

Too many complcations and i dont think he 'loves' either. I feel you should leave him alone and move on..

Archived