So close to texting my ex

Thought I was doing fine until I snuck a peek at his instagram (a social website where you just post pictures), and saw him with her. I hate both of them so much. I have not contacted him since the BU, 2 months ago, but I am so close to texting him to say how much he hurt me and how angry I am with him for doing what he did to me. I know I'm so much better off without him. I don't know why I looked at his instagram. I was doing so good.. ughhh. I am so full of hate right now and I really don't wanna text him because I don't want him to know how much this has effected me. I want to be strong- or at least seem like I am. This hurts so so so bad...

Emotions are tough, they make us want to do things we know are silly or hurtful. For your own sake, please don't contact him. You're doing better, the message won't do anything to change things or him, etc etc. Always hard to do at these times, but try to hold onto what you know vs what you feel.

I learned that lesson whether it be an ex you still have feelings for or an unrequited crush. Don't check any of their social media sites unless you are really over them, even then be careful. All it does is reopen a healing wound and it feels like someone is stabbing you in the heart (for real).

Always keep in mind "Ignorance is bliss" & "What you don't know can't hurt you." Now don't check that site from now on and in a week or so it will become habit. You'll be tempted at times but always think of the pain to come if you find something you didn't want to see. While your not checking it pretend that they broke up or whatever.

I learned that lesson whether it be an ex you still have feelings for or an unrequited crush. Don't check any of their social media sites unless you are really over them, even then be careful. All it does is reopen a healing wound and it feels like someone is stabbing you in the heart (for real).

Always keep in mind "Ignorance is bliss" & "What you don't know can't hurt you." Now don't check that site from now on and in a week or so it will become habit. You'll be tempted at times but always think of the pain to come if you find something you didn't want to see. While your not checking it pretend that they broke up or whatever.

This, I can attest to it. I am completely over my ex but even so I don't want to see anything to do with her. Not that it's hard to stay away now that I've moved on. Just give it time.

Archived