Letter to ex, feel free to add yours in comment

Dear C,

Out of all the things to tell you, I have nothing but yet everything to tell you. It's become a blur in my head because of all the things that I've wanted to tell you. First off, why? How is it even possible that you moved on literally two weeks after we broke up. Then you have the audacity to ask me for advice on what to do with her and your situation, seriously !? Did you not think that would hurt? You're so immature and dumb and careless but I love you. It's been about three weeks since we haven't spoken, it's been hell. I've come to replaying your voicemails and it's gotten to the point where I can't even cry anymore. I constantly check up on you, why? No clue. I even started going to the gym like you always wanted me to... Ironic how I did it, and I'm doing quite well now that you're gone, you pushed me so hard but all it took was you leaving. I mean what else is there to do now? I don't talk to anyone, I stopped talking to friends to make time for you and now you're gone. I'm fine on some days but then I see an awkward couple and I can't help but think of us. The weird tall skinny guy and the awkward girly short chubby girl, getting criticized every where we'd go. But you didn't seem to care, always said you felt like a million bucks when we were together and I never told you but so did I. Always have and probably always will be insecure, but you took that away from

Me, atleast when we were together.words can't explain how stupid I feel for sleeping with you, just the average douchebag out to get what he wanted. Yet I believed your stupid lies and fell for each and every word you said. Probably the same words you're telling her now. I even find it quite funny how she's somewhat similar to me, into the same stuff as in shows and books and stupid lame jokes. But I mean if you had a girl who lives an hour away and someone similar who lives five minutes away, who cares about the one who's far away right ? After all she is thinner and somewhat attractive. But TWO WEEEKS, three weeks and you were already sleeping with her and shaming her on the internet, yet later on deleted it cause you asked her out.. Funny how men are eh? One week they're in love with you and then two weeks later they're over you and into someone else. Honestly out of all the things to tell you I'm dying to drive down to were you are and just hug you and make up, act like all this never happened. But ofcourse that won't happen cause you have her now. I mean eventually I'll do it, drive down to your house all pretty and skinny how you wanted me, probably sock you in the face for breaking my heart and just drive away, hopefully she'd be there so I can tell her to leave, tell her the horrible person that you are. But I mean who cares right? You'll never even acknowledge the fact that I'm pathetically in love with you. You honestly weren't worth crap but who was there for you? I was. I helped you start going to college and get a job. Even paid for the clothes on your back and the shoes on your feet, but then again who cares about having a loyal encouraging girlfriend who would do anything and everything for you even played pc with you and watched our favorite cartoons together.

Your letter should be for you alone to process your thoughts physically, don't send it, he will just be confused by it and annoyed. Woman move on lightning quick too, it just depends if there is another person around to dump his/her needs on. He had a person to turn his attention on, and you didn't because you are better than that.

Heres what helped me - Focus in deeply on the negative, go deeper than anger or hate, let it become pity for that person. There is something clearly dysfunctional about this guy and it will carry with him until he gets his own heart broke and sees both sides, and maybe learns his own lessons. And maybe he will come to apologize someday and you can tell him too late.

Just work on you, keep up going to the gym, you will live longer and attract the kind of guys you want(stay away from douchey guys please). Drives me nuts when good girls pick idiots over quality guys who just don't stick out as much.

You have the unique oportunity to feel every emotion known to man and learn from every single one of them. In two months this will be a blessing because you learned a great deal, found yourself, and discovered you are stronger than you thought. Keep moving, we all have your back!

Archived