My ex and I whom I had kids with broke up a 3 weeks ago after being with eachother for 8 years.

Why it happened? She said she fell out of love with me. Now shes with this guy from work. They've had sex and brag about it on facebook ( yea dumb move to be loking them up ). She told me hes better than me in every way. She said that im not allowed to see my kids and that they have a new daddy now. She blocked my phone number as well.

For the first few weeks I was drinking heavily , sobbing over all of this. Now i just feel like a zombie with no emotion. I dont know how to move on from this. Just seems like shes being hateful towards me, rather than just trying to move on .

Idky it ended like this. Im still trying to figure out where I went wrong with her. We had 2 kids and spent 8 years together. . Some people strive for that their entire lives trying to get what I had. Why would she leave me like this. I know her parents dont support it cause the new guy is black and her parents are racist. This guy has 2 kids in another state that he sees once a month for a week.

is she thinkin? Why leave me with nothing? Why is she trying to hurt me so much. Idk what to do. I cant even look at other women right now.. how can she be with someone so quick..

Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear you are in this situation. Let me say that how you handle a crap situation like this is a very good reflection of your character, so please think wisely and thoughtfully about how you act during this time. Drinking is a bad move and will only make the situation worse. Same goes for any other kind of non productive activity like drugs or binge eating. It sounds like your ex here is being totally illogical but then again I don't know her reasoning for leaving. My advice would be to give her some space right now and work on yourself. Seeing you break down will not improve her perception of you. Seeing you strong and independent will. good luck to you.

She sounds like a vindictive shrew!

She said that im not allowed to see my kids and that they have a new daddy now. She blocked my phone number as well.

Contact a lawyer. File a paternity suit. Then file for custody. Go for joint or even full if you can prove she is an unfit mother.

A break up does NOT revoke your right to be a part of your kids lives! She doesn't get to decide who their daddy is. That's YOU and a DNA test would prove that.

Archived