i just dont know anymore. can someone give me advice?

melanie30

okay if you have read my stories you can tell I have been through a lot. my problem i am finding is I am having a hard time putting the past in the past and forgetting about it and the people in it. I am trying to be as happy as I can be but I am finding that I am not getting anywhere with that. I am happy but not truly happy. I feel really confused about life and I don't know why. I have gone through counselling and It did help me but I am finding not helpful anymore so I stopped going. iam so lost I don't know what to do anymore. I have tried to cut myself from the world for a bit like not answer my phone....etc doesn't work. I just don't get it

It sounds to me like you would benefit from my self exploration so you can determine what exactly the problem is. Once you know the exact problem you can try to use some strategies to move on from that and fix things. Cognitive behavioural therapy should be beneficial for you because you are struggling with perspective. Try using some positive self talk and motivation to encourage you to keep trying and keep moving. Good luck to you.

Archived