Turning a new page, hurt but not broken

healingloner

I do not know but it is strange that I get the urge to share my life. Especially after a rough patch waiting for / on even more harsher thorns of life. Last year in April I was devastated. It had been the lowest possible phase in my life ever. Did all the wrong things, got caught up in all the wrong issues. Had a nasty breakup and at that time I was a raging distressed alcoholic. So let me start by announcing proudly that starting from June 2013 I have kicked off both my smoking and drinking habit. And I have found my life and love in God. My experience with god has been truly amazing. I got back that trust in god and am quite happily single now. I am 25 years now, healthy and fit, not dependent on people for emotional support which I used to (and got hurt). But there are two problems that are haunting me. Though I have some saved up money, I am currently jobless. I have been making some efforts but its seems like a dead end sometimes. This is the only cause of my stress. Another thing that is bothering me is that though I know I am a loner, sometimes when I see couples and people with huge family and friends I get a bit down.. I wish that I also had someone special. But I trust in God, and am only devoting my self for personal growth. Life has been kind to me after all the bad violent and abusive past I have gone through. I just want to say to anyone who reads this thank you from my heart. I am a very lonely but beautiful soul.. having a bit of a rough time now. I am holding on to God. Do pray for me. I am bit down right now and have no family or friends to tell this. So I am sending all my pain and unfulfilled wishes out in the open universe in my very small way. Love.

Good for you, Healing

Life does sometimes give us a wake up call and by sounds of it, you've had it.

Things can seem to teeter totter a bit though through life. Even though you've grounded yourself & straightened up now.. no you have the employment issue...

Do you have a car/drive? Have you looked on local sites or put in applications further from your location?

You never know... something can show up for you anytime. We never know in life, things can change really fast.

Keep going- you're doing weill

tc

Good for you, Healing

Life does sometimes give us a wake up call and by sounds of it, you've had it.

Things can seem to teeter totter a bit though through life. Even though you've grounded yourself & straightened up now.. no you have the employment issue...

Do you have a car/drive? Have you looked on local sites or put in applications further from your location?

You never know... something can show up for you anytime. We never know in life, things can change really fast.

Keep going- you're doing weill

tc

Thanks. Yes, THAT was my wake up call. I have a car. I am trying everywhere, and also working on improving my skills.. the employment scene is low here.. but alteast I have got rid off my inner demons. Now the only thing I need is a job. That is the only thing I am working towards now. And thank God I have some savings to go by this phase. I have cut down all expenses. Miracles have always happened in my life. I believe something will click. Till then I'll keep trying. Mind, will and faith is strong!

Archived