Ups and downs...mostly downs

wrich

Today i woke up feeling sad and missing my ex. I have been having dreams about him and it seems to make things worse. But i am trying to remain strong. My ex told me yesterday that he thinks i need space and time to get over hit from my past and that i need time away from him too. He told me that he thinks Im an amazing girl and is glad he met me but doesn't want to give me any false hope..Im assuming meaning no false hope on a future together. It hurts cause i care for him so much and Im hoping for another chance but i cannot do this to myself. I need to stop this obsessive like behavior and focus on healing myself and building my future for myself. Me and him are both 23 and are trying to bet independent and chase after our wants in life. I hope our paths cross again. But for now i need to give on and concentrate on myself.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Yep, this is how it goes...bad days, good days...ups and downs...over time you will gain strength and you will experience more good times than bad...eventually bad moments will be fleeting and quick...

ps I recommend no contact. Leaning on your ex to grieve is a bad idea. Try to find someone else in your life you can lean on...a friend, your mom, here...whatever.

Yea I've decided no contact would be the best for now. I've noticed that ever since my break up with a different ex (who i was with for three yrs on and off) that i don't take care of myself as i should. I used to dress nice and take care of my body. I lost alot of weight and gained so much confidence. Now Im back to not caring how i look and have gained all my weight back.. This recent break up was just the straw that broke the camels back. I have hit rock bottom. Im tired of being this way. And tired of feeling like a man is going to save me. I need to save myself.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Archived