:(((

Stephydee86

Sorry you're going through this.

Well, I guess it depends on the specifics of your situation. How long were you together, how old are both of you, how were the dynamics in your relationship, how did you treat each other, etc.

If I were to guess, either he's trying to get over you and he can't do it while still communicating with you, he's flat-out angry with you and really never wants to hear from you again, or you two have been going through a break-up and get-back-together cycle for quite some time and he's trying to break that cycle.

Like I said it is hard to say without knowing more... I know it is hard, but why don't you take a little bit of time for yourself? You don't have to think about him or relationships at all...just give yourself some time to think about how you should handle this.

If you want straight-out advice, then I would advise you to cut him out of your life completely. I know it's a scary thing to think about, but for your own emotional health, I believe you need to do this. Even if he secretly does want to get back together with you, what kind of guy goes through a girl's sister to send a message? He doesn't sound very mature to me. You're probably better off without him, hon.

Good luck.

I know being single is a good thing I'm just sad cause yes I may have made mistakes but please do not forget I am human to and I did love this guy and now I find myself alone . I am very hurt . Like I said before I want forgiveness and I want to know he will remember the good times and not only the bad

I know being single is a good thing I'm just sad cause yes I may have made mistakes but please do not forget I am human to and I did love this guy and now I find myself alone . I am very hurt . Like I said before I want forgiveness and I want to know he will remember the good times and not only the bad

Eventually he will move on from any angst he may feel at this moment in time and, should he look back on your relationship, I am sure he won't bear any grudges and will remember the good times but, right now, he just wants to move on and leave all the drama behind him. No-one is judging you for the mistakes you have made but if he has had enough then you have no choice but to respect that. Try not to take it personally, it is most likely something heneeds to do for himself as you both need some time out. In the meantime you can work on getting yourself back to a healthy frame of mind.

Archived