Dream analysis needed.. (take a crack at it from your perspective )

SO i don't dream very often, with the exception of a few nightmares I've had about my significant other being with other people due to some insecurities , which I'm happy to say I'm getting/gotten passed, but last night i had a dream that was so vivid, it started out with me seeing myself from a 3rd person perspective , at a dinner party, and I had my arm around the waist of what looked to be a taller (5'8 5'9ish tall usually not my type) girl with lightish brownish blonde hair (light features usually not my type), thinner but had curves in the right places, but looked very young like 20-22 (younger women i usually avoid like the plague). The dream then switches to a first person view and I'm looking very close face to face with her and she has the most amazing subtle beauty, but the most vivid part of the dream was the overloaded, overwhelming, and connective amount of love we seemed to have for each other , it was honestly indescribable , never felt that connected with anyone before. Then there is a switch/jump in scenes in the dream and shes driving and we're laughing and having great conversation, but what stuck out at this part, was we were listening to a band that i absolutely love called "the twilight sad" (not very well known at all) and i said to her "do you remember when i introduced you to this band" and she looked at me with this incredible smile and softly said "yes", then the dream ended.

What's very weird about this dream is, in the dream i knew who this girl was , whats weirder is when i woke up not only did the dream just make me very happy but i also realized that i know who this girl is , but cant put my finger on how, where or what her name is...

anyways that's it, and i haven't been able to get my mind off of it all day , so take a crack at analyzing it for me from your perspective, put your Freud hats on

dreams are usually our own subconscious manifesting or conveying our known and unknown feelings/emotions (wants/needs/fears/sadness/happiness etc) into something vivid... rarely do they go in to past lives or show our future... However dreams can do that and dreams are great at telling you something you are unaware of. I am quite oblivious and disconnected from the real world but my dreams usually will tell me something about people in my lives and usually its true... I've had dreams about my friend/sister being pregnant, mom being sick, coworker liking me, classmate stalking me, ex bf crying about me, etc. and yes, i would find out they were all true during the same time i had the dream.

Any way, it should be important to note that you should never take your dream literally. The same way with fortune telling... just because someone told you ull meet a pretty redhead girl with green eyes, dont go looking for her. Dreams are always open to interpretations even the most vivid dreams.

that would be crazy, i must say i loved that indefinable feeling i had and that connection i had with her, nothing like i ever felt before

I would say past life ... maybe one of ur soul mates (and yes you can have more than one) ... if our body, mind or heart is in void of something, your subconscious self will try to compensate for it thru dreams or thru a sudden active imagination.

Wow that is a very good explanation as well, and i have been more secure with my relationship than i ever have lately , but why do i feel i know this person or have seen her?

From what I've been told and understand, generally speaking, dreams of people represent aspects of one's self. So she manifested as an aspect of yourself that you are coming to accept and fall in love with.

Archived