Im 18 he is 46

Me and my boyfriend have been together just over a year now, I am 18 and he is 46. We have been living together for 7 months and I honestly could not be happier. Neither of us consider the age and whether people say its weird or wrong it doesn't bother us, I was 17 when I met him and it took 4 months for us to be intimate. He has been married before and does have children but he said that he fell into marriage and he see's me for who I am not my age. The only thing is he doesn't mind if we want children, he would like a family with me... I'm scared I wont live up to his first life and its like I would be second best, am I being silly?

emilyrose is my daughters name

yes you are being silly bless you ...it is never a competition , and no decent man or woman should judge the other based on their past experiences , be them good or bad .

by the time you are at his/my age you just accept that we have all been there seen it and done it , and at 18 no one can expect you to have ...so don't ever compare ..every experience he has with you is a first time because it is the first time with YOU .

So in April of last year you said you were with a married 40 year old and had been with him for 7 months.

Now you say you've been with a 46 year old since you were 17, been seeing each other over a year and been living together for the past 7 months as well?

Your timing and stories confuse me greatly.

So in April of last year you said you were with a married 40 year old and had been with him for 7 months.

Now you say you've been with a 46 year old since you were 17, been seeing each other over a year and been living together for the past 7 months as well?

Your timing and stories confuse me greatly.

I'm guessing he is no longer married and probably shaved a few years off his age in the beginning...

I don't think so.

In April of 2013 she said she's been with him 7 months. So that would mean they were together starting in September 2012. And that he's 40.

In August of 2013 she said she's moving in with a guy in a few days.

Now she says she's been with this guy for just over a year, he's 46, and been living together for 7 months. None of that matches up with the timelines in her previous posts.

I don't think so.

In April of 2013 she said she's been with him 7 months. So that would mean they were together starting in September 2012. And that he's 40.

In August of 2013 she said she's moving in with a guy in a few days.

Now she says she's been with this guy for just over a year, he's 46, and been living together for 7 months. None of that matches up with the timelines in her previous posts.

Nope it does not. Two different guys? With padding the time together to look more acceptable.

If he is recently divorced - run!

I think you are too young to be moving in with someone and settling down and having a family. He sees kids with you, but what about marriage first?? I mean, if he was with you before you were 17, he is downright predetorial. No upstanding guy would pursue a minor under any circumstances no matter what the "connection" is - 18 year old with 17 year old is the acceptable exception being that they are in the same grade, etc. but not in his 40s.

If there is truth to this thread, I would move out. Take time to get through college or trade school and see how you view him after that. It may "feel good" but it is not going to feel good at 21 when the friends want to go to the bar and invite you and you are home with an almost 50 year old.

Archived