Communication

Hi this is my first post.

Basically I am going crazy I live an hour away from my boyfriend, we did live together for a while but when I got pregnant emotions went sky high so I moved out the duration of my pregnancy a lot of bad things happened I got prenatal depression he started sleeping around but after the birth of our daughter last June he committed to me again I thought it was too soon to move in with him as you can tell I have major trust issues, but now we don't see each other as much as we would like with him working a lot, but I know the best thing to keep us going is communication I want to talk to him as much as I can wether it be to keep the romance going or to sort out when me and my daughter can see him but he doesn't do the same he never asks to see her, he never texts or calls basically he's not making any effort. I love him so much regardless of what happened and I want my daughter to have her family but I never know if he wants the same because he never talks to me unless I am with him he always says he loves me ect when we see each other but not when we are apart. Is it just me because of my trust and attachment issues and what he's doing is normal and I am reading into it far too much or is he actually ignoring me.

Unfortunately, it sounds to me like your concerns are completely legitimate. He is not acting like somebody who has a vested interest in you or genuinely cares about you or your daughter. I know that you still love him, but I think that the best thing to do for your own sanity is to distance yourself from him and focus on yourself and your daughter. Don't do anything malicious - just trust your gut and stop living on his bread crumbs.

Hi EmmaAtk91

Now this is coming from a guy.

could it be the your BF. has the Feeling that you are not interested in him any more. you are one hours away from. And that only wants to talk about you and your Daughter when you two are together. You are the one that moved out when you were

pregnant. Is your BF the Father of the baby? If he is maybe by you moving out. He felt the you did no longer wanted to be with him. One thing most Guys do when they find the GF or Wife is about to have a baby is to say to them self OMG she is going to have a baby and I do not want to have any thing to do with being a father or just the reverse And they say I AM GOING TO BE A FATHER WOW. and He will tell any body that will stand still about that he is going to be a father.

And by you moving out he started to thing that you no longer wanted him in your life. and now he is showing you that you and your daughter are with him that he feels like you want him in your life. He may be hart that You Your BF and daughter are not together he does have a his family. May be its time that you and daughter move back with him so you are a family again. As you both say that you both love each other. Remember You are not the only one that have the feeling that you are no longer wanted or loved. Your BF may have the same feelings .

Archived