She doesn't know what to say?

Xin

Is it normal for girls to be shy and have no idea what to say when you say or do something sweet for them? I'm more used to being in relationships and not so experienced with girls I just met. At any rate, I don't throw out compliments often but with the small chance I do, I tend to be extremely clever and usually whatever girl I'm talking to either can't even look at me or tells me they have no idea what to say. I'm not really sure what to say but I thought that if someone likes you back, they would say something back, but most of my experience has been in relationships so I'm used to hearing something back back.

my experience... it's normal to not know what to say if they don't see you in the same light as you do them.

nice/romantic gestures... save them for when she's a girlfriend... while she's not just have a good time and build up attraction.

my experience... it's normal to not know what to say if they don't see you in the same light as you do them.

nice/romantic gestures... save them for when she's a girlfriend... while she's not just have a good time and build up attraction.

The thing is the girl already told me they like me... So I decided to test the waters and I complimented them and they became shy right away. I asked them what's up and they said they don't know what to say.. lol.

Some people are more emotionally closed off. Even when I find someone extremely attractive, I find it difficult to reciprocate their compliments and clam up. That's just my personality and it doesn't change no matter how long I'm with a person.

On the other hand, if you've just met/you haven't been together long in truth, you're probably coming on too strong.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Archived