Can't stick to No Contact!

Jens4real

My boyfriend went to his parents house to help his dad out on Dec. 30th. I texted him that night and he never texted back. The night before he left he told me that his love for me was larger than the universe. By Tuesday morning I still didn't hear from him so I called his moms phone and she put him on but he wouldn't say anything at all. He wouldn't even answer me if we still had New Years plans. He hung up on me and I called repeatedly and he wouldn't answer. I spent New Years alone. I have texted him telling him how much I love him. I am stalking his Fb page constantly. I keep blocking and unblocking him. Today. I saw that he has a date today but he cancelled because he felt sick. I am devastated. I am trying to stick to No Contact but I just wanna know what I did wrong. He didn't even come back for his clothes.please help me. I feel so alone. I keep calling him private but he doesn't answer. On Saturday I last contacted him by texting him that I love him. When he does this to me it drives me crazy!!!

Seriously, STOP doing whatever you are doing and THINK for a minute what is going on here. You are obsessed with this guy. Leave it alone. I assume you both broke up?

If yes, then he has a DATE. It's over. I know it hurts and it's bad but you can't force someone to like you. You're just pushing him away more and more with non-stop calls and texts.

You need to stop stalking him now... Either deactivate your facebook account or ask for a friend to change your password. Honestly that site is a F** poison...

I assume we broke up since he won't speak to me. I just don't understand why. His family even told me that I was too good for him.

He suddenly stopped talking to you? Like from day to night? How was the relationship before that?

Either way I'd say he is acting like a child. If he don't want to speak to you anymore and ignore you, it's his loss.

He suddenly stopped talking to you? Like from day to night? How was the relationship before that?

Either way I'd say he is acting like a child. If he don't want to speak to you anymore and ignore you, it's his loss.

The relationship has been strained for about a month. I broke it off with him about a month ago but he begged me to take him back and I did. He even lost his job because he was too upset over our breakup to go to work. And now it seems he has turned the tables on me.

well I can see why you are so wound up jen , anyone would be ...that is awful to just switch you off and actually start dating .

so yeah there is no wonder you have gone to crazy town , and I think anyone would have struggled with walking away with dignity if they didnt even realise they were supposed to be walking away !!!

but it hasn't worked and sadly it is you who ends up looking the nut case here .. you must try to just leave it now ...there is nothing you can say or do and the more your actions go on , the more anxiety and pain you are causing yourself and the more he thinks you have a screw lose ....

you must try to just walk away now and I hope for you that you get your answers soon x.

The relationship has been strained for about a month. I broke it off with him about a month ago but he begged me to take him back and I did. He even lost his job because he was too upset over our breakup to go to work. And now it seems he has turned the tables on me.

Then this isn't a bolt out of the blue for you. There was something which precipitated this.

I think if you sit back and honestly recollect, he probably said something to you which you dismissed before he left.

Well, it would seem he took your cue and has broken off with you. Stop texting and calling him. It just serves to drive him further away and his family can't make him get back together with you.

Here is what I did , signed up with a gym and now I go everyday for at least an hour. I got some books to read , I'm interested in knowing why, what , and who. I go out and hang with friends, they help me a lot knowing my situation but I don't overburden them with my problems. Seek Therapy if needed, it helps to talk someone that understands and give you some real good guidance.

I checked his FB today and he posted that he thinks he is in love!!! It's only been 8 days!!! I can't seem to stop checking...

Honestly, I think he is just trying to hurt you by posting that stuff. But, hun, you need to stop calling. I know its super hard, but when you give a man the chance to breathe, a lot of times they have a change of heart. You constantly calling/texting with you "i love yous" is going to drive him further away from you. I've definitely had my fair share of bad relationships that I've stayed in, but the minute we break up, I go NC. I'm very good and NC - and the reason is because I am protecting myself. I dont want to see what he's doing or if he's dating. I will tell you this...every single one of them has come back to me. I'm not trying to get your hopes up, I'm just trying to show you that once you go NC he will then wonder why you're not calling and what youre up to. Guys take breakup worse than women because we get our emotions out. Men dont and the breakups affect them way later...like maybe months. Best thing for you move on with your life. NC is not for them..its for you!

I've deleted and blocked his and his family member's phone numbers so that I cannot contact him. I have deactivated my FB account until I can block him again but I just can't stop checking. Every time we broke up before I did NC and it worked almost immediately. It's been since New Year's and I haven't heard a peep from him. Tonight I will be able to reblock him on FB and I will take it from there.

I've deleted and blocked his and his family member's phone numbers so that I cannot contact him. I have deactivated my FB account until I can block him again but I just can't stop checking. Every time we broke up before I did NC and it worked almost immediately. It's been since New Year's and I haven't heard a peep from him. Tonight I will be able to reblock him on FB and I will take it from there.

I hope you can. It's really up to you to make this pain go away or not.

I checked his FB today and he posted that he thinks he is in love!!! It's only been 8 days!!

Haaaaahaha. Alrighty bud.

Either he's serious, which shows how uncommitted he was, or as others have said he's simply doing it to hurt you. Either way it's proof that he doesn't deserve you and you lucked out in getting away.

Yes, he's in "love" with a girl he met online. Apparently they have been messaging for a few days and she meets all of his criteria of the perfect woman. He hasn't even met her in person yet.

In the meantime, I have him blocked now. I was invited to have drinks today with a man I recently met and I am going!!! We have been talking on the phone the past few nights and he seems really nice. I really don't want my ex back; I know he was terrible for me. I just need to stop being so curious about what he's doing. Like my mom said," Curiosity killed the cat."

So my ex contacted me through Twitter. I had blocked him on everything else. After he couldn't see my Facebook, I guess he got curious so he told me that if I wanted to see HIM that I should meet him at a certain time. I did respond that I did not want to see him anymore and that I had moved on. Now he is harassing ME, even though he broke up with ME. He is upset that I moved on already. I think he thought being single was going to be all fun and games and that I would be waiting around for him. No contact DOES work.

So my ex contacted me through Twitter. I had blocked him on everything else. After he couldn't see my Facebook, I guess he got curious so he told me that if I wanted to see HIM that I should meet him at a certain time. I did respond that I did not want to see him anymore and that I had moved on. Now he is harassing ME, even though he broke up with ME. He is upset that I moved on already. I think he thought being single was going to be all fun and games and that I would be waiting around for him. No contact DOES work.

Then stick to it. He's just mad that you don't want him anymore. That's all. He doesn't want you back. Stay away from him.

Archived