Friendzone or still has a chance?

sttriber

Quick Question.

If you went on a date and after the 1st date you didn't do anything physical with the girl for example kissing or holding hands & you go on a 2nd date with this person are you on the verge of hitting that Friend zone if you dont do anything physical with the person on the 2nd date?

You hit the friend zone because she never found you sexually attractive and she figured that out probably within a few seconds of meeting you. You don't hit the friend zone for failing to throw yourself at her on date one or two.

I really don't know why guys in particular keep thinking that they can actually make someone be sexually attracted to them. You can't control that. Think about this the other way - think of a girl that makes your penis shrivel up and crawl half way up your stomach trying to hide. Do you honestly think that if she kissed you, it would suddenly be all fireworks and rainbows or more like utter disgust on your part?

You hit the friend zone because she never found you sexually attractive and she figured that out probably within a few seconds of meeting you. You don't hit the friend zone for failing to throw yourself at her on date one or two.

I really don't know why guys in particular keep thinking that they can actually make someone be sexually attracted to them. You can't control that. Think about this the other way - think of a girl that makes your penis shrivel up and crawl half way up your stomach trying to hide. Do you honestly think that if she kissed you, it would suddenly be all fireworks and rainbows or more like utter disgust on your part?

I think your point is valid to a degree.

However, I have experienced a slow shift of feeling like friends to wanting to be more with a girl that didn't really do it for me. It's rare, but sometimes personality can grow on you and that person begins to look more and more beautiful. Then I got shot down, haha. No happy endings in my post. Never!!!!!!!

Archived