Female Orgasms and sexual variety?

starstarstar

I am dating a guy at the moment who i really like. We were both talking about sex and he said that female squirting is one of his favorites (like a fetish) and he has made women do this. We have only had sex once and it was good but we do not know each other well sexually yet. He is smaller than i am used to (smaller than average both thickness and length) but good at technique/positions and angling and other things. His body is really fit (muscular) and he is very affectionate which turns me on.

I am not sure if i have ever squirted, is it the same as getting wet during sex, near the end? is it only by sexual intercourse that this can happen, or other ways as well?

I can orgasm very easy from clitoral stimulation. I think i have also organism by intercourse (it feels like a big build up, i feel frustrated, then i feel sometimes a weeing sensation, then all of a sudden i feel really relaxed and happy like i want to stop for a while as something great has released but no big bang of pleasure or tingly feeling most of the time) I wounder is this an organism?

Also, I want to experiment more with my g-spot, i wonder if i am having full organisms, to the most potential. I notice when i rub my g -spot with my finger it gets a bit sore at first and then if i continue it starts to feel good and urgent and then i feel this weeing sensation and i never usually get past this point as i feel uncomfortable, like i may wee, am i meant to continue? Also sometimes my finger hurts so i stop after a few minutes.

This guy seems quite experienced which is good. I'm in my 30s and so is he but most of my previous partners have not been that adventurous although some good in their own way.

Also what does it mean when a guy really into you and turned on but his erection softens quickly and then comes back again but not as hard? He has recently (2 months ago come out of a relationship)?

Any advice or shared experiences will be much appreciated

well from experience a woman who squirts when she reaches her orgasm is both physically and mentally very tuned on, equally G spot attention has always for me personally made the difference to weather she just has a normal orgasm or a gushing squirting one.

I think it is down to his technique to a degree, his size and more importantly his thickness and your ability to relax and let go all of your inhibitions and enjoy the wonderful feelings you are receiving , as a word of advise if he finds that spot that really drives you wild you must tell him to keep doing what he is doing and the rest will take care of itself, if it is meant to happen it will .

Squirting and gushing is very sexy I agree but its not the be all and end all as good sex is made up of many different things, just have fun and enjoy each other that's the main thing.

I am dating a guy at the moment who i really like. We were both talking about sex and he said that female squirting is one of his favorites (like a fetish) and he has made women do this. We have only had sex once and it was good but we do not know each other well sexually yet. He is smaller than i am used to (smaller than average both thickness and length) but good at technique/positions and angling and other things. His body is really fit (muscular) and he is very affectionate which turns me on.

I am not sure if i have ever squirted, is it the same as getting wet during sex, near the end? is it only by sexual intercourse that this can happen, or other ways as well?

If you can do it, you will know it. It is as obvious as the nose on your face. It's similar to urinating, but it comes out of a gland in the vagina and not the urethra. You'll need towels.

I can orgasm very easy from clitoral stimulation. I think i have also organism by intercourse (it feels like a big build up, i feel frustrated, then i feel sometimes a weeing sensation, then all of a sudden i feel really relaxed and happy like i want to stop for a while as something great has released but no big bang of pleasure or tingly feeling most of the time) I wounder is this an organism?

Also, I want to experiment more with my g-spot, i wonder if i am having full organisms, to the most potential. I notice when i rub my g -spot with my finger it gets a bit sore at first and then if i continue it starts to feel good and urgent and then i feel this weeing sensation and i never usually get past this point as i feel uncomfortable, like i may wee, am i meant to continue? Also sometimes my finger hurts so i stop after a few minutes.

bear down when you feel that sensation. Spanking your bits can facilitate it. Sometimes it can be achieved through penetration and sometimes it can be achieved through manual manipulation and light spanking or "fanning"--moving your hand like a windshield wiper.

This guy seems quite experienced which is good. I'm in my 30s and so is he but most of my previous partners have not been that adventurous although some good in their own way.

Also what does it mean when a guy really into you and turned on but his erection softens quickly and then comes back again but not as hard? He has recently (2 months ago come out of a relationship)?

Any advice or shared experiences will be much appreciated

It may be some emotional block over some unresolved feelings.

You can not make yourself squirt. You need to be totally physically and mentally in the moment, and then it MIGHT happen. I have squirted before and it's great, but it's really more exciting for the guy then the girl. The small(er) size is fine, as long as he still works to make you come. I was with a rather small man for a long time, and it worked because he made sure I was really turned on before intercourse, fingering and eating me out first. He also would come very quickly, which is why it was so important that he made me orgasm before intercourse!

As for as if you have orgasmed from sex before- only you know weather you have or not, and once you have, you will never question it (so you probably haven't). An orgasm can vary in intensity, so it may not be as mind numbing as your last one, but still be an orgasm. Again, you'll know. Sex can feel really great even if you don't orgasm, and that's ok, too.

Archived