What is wrong with me?!?!

kel6888

I am nearly 25 and no man has ever made me orgasm. All of my friends talk about how they're boyfriends have made them orgasm, etc. So I feel like something is wrong with me lol!

I have NO problem getting myself off, what so ever. I have only had orgasm by clitoris stimulation. I want to experience a g-spot orgasm.

Sex with my boyfriend is great. He is extremely attractive and he turns me on. I have no complaints.. besides the fact that for some reason I can't get off during sex.

Could it be my nerves? Try different positions? Toys? I'm ready to experience more.

Correct, as lady00 said, some women are genetically different. G-spot orgasms during sex aren't the most common, although you would think so. With my ex-girlfriend/s, I would usually go down on them to make them have an orgasm. Fingering them (hitting the g-spot) while licking the clitoris usually gets the job done. Have your men ever tried this?

Hey, there is nothing wrong with you, sexual experimentation and experience will help a lot. i am interested in the same thing. I think it also depends how you define the feeling of having an organism by way of g-spot, everyone is different and can feel it in a different ways. Also some people are more prone to a strong orgasmic experience via intercourse, or may exaggerate to others or they may just have very experienced partners. You also need to increase the communication between you and your bf and tell him more of what feels good to you, positions, touch etc. But also there is a lot of experimenting you can do , lots of things on the internet, different sexual positions, fingering, vibrators, etc. The C.A.T sexual position is meant to be good, you could try this with your partner but also he can try fingering you while stimulating the clit like blackantana suggested. Try to relax and just enjoy the feeling rather than expecting something. The more you expect and feel disappointed the less chance you will feel the sensation to the max.

Don't stress about it, nothing is wrong with you. If you know that your clit helps, then have him finger you, eat your out and/or rub it during intercourse. Or, rub it yourself.

A lot of women don't orgasm via sex, and that is fine, you an still enjoy it for what it is!

Also, if you really want to branch out (know that you want it for real) consider a "hood" piercing (the flap of skin above your clit). A lot of women have reported being able to orgasm after having it pierced.

Archived