My boyfriend is unhappy in our relationship and has ended it.

BunnyB3rry

My boyfriend and I broke up last night and came to an agreement that we both need to sort our selves mentally as well as emotionally. We are both dealing with a lot from our families and that I think is part of the reason. He says he loves me and is continuing out friendship but our relationship is no more. He told me he loved me at the start which I thought was strange but I did fall in love and I know it was real. I'm just distraught because I don't know if I new this was coming. We did fight but not over serious things. I did notice he was depressed and not as close to me. I have been sick since October , which may have put a strain on him mentally. He says when we are both better we will get back together . He also said he wants to stay in contact and be there for me as he knows I need it and he'll push me. But the one thing he did not say was that we are over , he just doesn't want a relationship now as he is not happy. I'm just distraught because I'm alone & have no friends .

IF you have been sick for a few months, have a lot of outside stress, have no friends, and have been fighting with him, I can see how the relationship became a big ball of negativity. From what he says, about knowing you need contact from him, suggests that he thinks you are needy. Neediness can definitely be an attraction killer.

I would suggest making the decision to be more independent from him, gaining some friends, and generally getting yourself together emotionally without his support. You don't need him!

I am in no way needy . He is helping me get my car. Which is why he's staying around. He's exhausted from his home situation and obviously relied on me for his happiness. If your not happy with yourself then no-one can make you happy. That is something I've to learn too. I've never had friends so it's always been about family. I'm exhausted from work being sick and home situation which is serious. Just really thought I found someone for life.

BunnyB3rry🐰🍓

Thank you . Finding it hard to be happy alone. I've always struggled with this and have had quite abusive relationships beforehand . Hence why this relationship has been indeed the best . Real love . Real affection . No hurt Physically mentally etc. Just need to pick up the pieces .....

BunnyB3rry🐰🍓

Archived