He acts interested, but not?

confuzzled1

In my group of friends the ratio of girls to guys is quite high. In fact there are only about 2-3 guys in a group of 12 or so of us that hang out regularly. For every sign of attraction I get he seems to contradion.

He seems to make eye contact with me more than anyone else when he is talking in the group, and I occasionally catch him looking at me. If we happen to be next to each other he generally leans into me to talk and lowers his voice. But he never goes out of his way to be near me. He friended me on fb not too long after we first met, yet never comments on anything I post or comment on his page. He will ask me out in the group, but never one on one. He will text if I text him,but never me first. It's very confusing.

I would assume no. I am also confused at the moment about whether or not a certain male acquaintance likes me but there's more interaction than that and I'm STILL confused. I. E., he checks in on me when he hasn't heard from me, consoles me, comments on social media regularly and it was fairly obvious we seriously hit it off when we met, no ifs or buts. I felt momentarily psychic when he announced to me exactly what I had been thinking, which is that we'd 'clicked'.

I think even in my case, it's more likely a no. In my experience, men tend to,' chase down' girls they like unless they have a serious reason not to (e.g. Either person in a relationship etc.).

As Mr Utah says though, really you'll only know if you punt for it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

It's not confusing. People move towards pleasure and away from pain. You can assume right now he doesn't want to go on a date with you although he might find you attractive. This could change. I agree with those who recommended inviting him out on a casual date/outing -can't hurt - but just be prepared for him to decline-no big deal if he does.

Archived