My bf and I broke up NYE and he was not nice about it. Every problem we had he bottled up and then he let it all go that night. I haven't called or heard from him since. I was so mad the first few day but now each day I wake up I feel hopeless and miss him. I want nothing more than to be back together. I still have stuff at his place but I haven't wanted to contact him. Today it's changed - not only do I want to call but I want him back too. We broke up in the summer after only being together 6 months. He said some pretty direct things so I thought he was long gone and prob dating again. Well after 6weeks NC he called me and we got back together. This time he was not nice abut it and even demanded his key bc he thought I'd break his things. I just don't know what to do. Sadly I would do anything to get him back.

Sent from my iPhone using link removed

Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it.

Come on girl. I know that independence is in you somewhere. You don't want to be dependent on his guy, do you? He's only brought you misery. You sound miserable. I know you want him back because you're thinking about all of the wonderful things about him, and you really miss his presence. NO. Think of the misery that he put you through, holding in his problems until a problem arises. Your happiness is your happiness, not his. Don't depend on him. He can't even be honest with himself and his problems; how do you think he'll be honest with you?

I am in a similar boat. I plan on staying angry and focusing on the bad, instead of the good. That is the only way I will get through this. I know this works, and no contact because I've done it before. I deserve better, and so do you. I am very lonely too, but it gets better every day. I miss the old him, and the good memories, but now the bad outweighs the good, and I have to admit it, face it, and move on. I have to accept who he is today. Ask yourself-do you want to spend your future with the person you spent New Years with? They ruin holidays and don't even care. My answer is no, I'm done no matter how hard it is.

Archived