Stephydee86

I heard twice within the first week. And then nothing...It's been almost 3 months of NC.

It was a bad breakup for me because she broke up via facebook and when she contacted me, it was just to say "I'm over you already".

I don't know if I'm blocked on facebook or not. I haven't checked since she broke up with me and I really don't want to know

:s not like my situation at all we were in contact for 3 months being friends he tried to come back a month ago but there has been a lot of me pushing him away with arguing and jelousy and everything I guess I have him time to get over me but does that mean he'll never miss me ?

I'm the one who screwed up the relationship he was an amazing guy so I would like to know that he misses me and I'm not just another ex that after 2 years of living together and being engaged I'm not just a person je will forget

Funny you say that...When I was with my ex, my biggest fear was just that. To turn into "just another ex" in her life...I guess that happened in the end.

Just try to move on really. It's for the best...Have you tried to get back with him ? If you did and he declined, then start the healing process. Rough times ahead friend. But you can make it.

Archived