Approaching My EX when she's in a group :-S

So i went through a break up in july. Still think about my ex alot, and i see her around on occasion. Sometimes i say hello sometimes we just nod and go about our business. But i feel like i see her once a fortnight because we hang in the same kind of area. We always make a point to look at eachother. i think that she thiinks about me also and i do miss her.

Anyway.. i went to my local pub with my mate tonight. And she was there sitting with 2 other girls. we made eye contact then i sat down. Later i went up to go to the bathroom and when i was coming back we made eye contact again. She smiled and kind waved me to come over. I acted liked an and had little to no reaction then sit down with my mate again.

The truth is... i really really want to talk to her. have a beer with her. be in her life and vice versa. I was just nervous and chickened out. i didnt know what i was going to say. and i didnt want to look like a wierdo in front of her friends (who i had never seen before they must be new for her).

Question is what could i say if this happens again. I dont want to seem despereate but i want to be cool calm and collected. Once i say hi. and introduce myself to her friends then what? i wanna get in there make a quick impression then get out.. dont wanna hang around but i want to say hello coz its polite. What would you guys say or do? even if its an inside joke between you and your ex. gimme some pointers please.

You broke up.. in July. Dont know what she expects from you- or why?

I'd keep avoiding her.. so you can work on moving on with your life. I sure wouldnt want to be hanging with an ex if we're done. I avoid it. So I can work on myself and my own life, without him.

I can understand your thoughts here, being stuck seeing her around, as you really have no way in avoiding that, sadly.

By sounds of it, you do not call/text each other, correct? That's a good thing at least.

I'm not sure if you should just continue to leave all alone, and if she ever asks, tell her you feel you cannot do it. You two are done now and you feel it's for the best and you appreciate no pressures regarding... agree?

tc

You broke up.. in July. Dont know what she expects from you- or why?

I'd keep avoiding her.. so you can work on moving on with your life. I sure wouldnt want to be hanging with an ex if we're done. I avoid it. So I can work on myself and my own life, without him.

I can understand your thoughts here, being stuck seeing her around, as you really have no way in avoiding that, sadly.

By sounds of it, you do not call/text each other, correct? That's a good thing at least.

I'm not sure if you should just continue to leave all alone, and if she ever asks, tell her you feel you cannot do it. You two are done now and you feel it's for the best and you appreciate no pressures regarding... agree?

tc

There has been no calling or texting. But i feel like such an ass for not saying hello when all we have ever been in civil and polite with eachother. I dont want to be rude, and now im dwelling on the fact that she probably thinks i was purposely trying to be an .

Archived