I need help for mate

Rabbit 5

I have a mate and she been dating this guy for 3 months. She really likes him but she bit confused. It's Facebook official and he got his profile picture of her and him. And cover photo is of them and his mates but he got loads of photos of his ex still there but only couple of photos of them two. She wondering why? I can't answer it.

When you are not friends with her boyfriend his time line is cover in his ex (he was with her then at this...) and has so many photos of his ex and only couple of her. My friend is wondering does he want to show the world that they are together or just wants keep it as secret..

I don't want her get hurt but what is this guy playing at..... Is he trying make his ex jealous but he delete her off Facebook thats what I got told.

I just don't want her get hurt

This is highly unscientific - but in my experience, men are FAR less likely to go through their Facebook accounts and delete all traces of their exes when the relationship is over. Women generally do that. Men generally can't be bothered.

I think that you guys are overthinking things. He has more pictures of "he was here" with his ex and "he was there" with his ex... probably because the relationship was longer.

They've only been together 3 months. They are "facebook official". The guy changed his profile picture. I doubt he's thinking about what his timeline looks like when you are NOT friends with him...

Give him the benefit of doubt. It sounds like you and your friend are over-analyzing.

Ok I think he is sort person that goes through his Facebook because she told me he spends allot of time on there.

Maybe we reading to much into this but the thing is he keeps the other ex he has on Facebook but not her I got told.

she hasn't ask him because she doesn't want him to feel that she doesn't trust him.

True she is scared to because she said to me his ex didn't trust him because he use talk to his ex's and she was paranoid, something was going on she thought. He said to my best friend, he broke it off with her and if I didn't want be with you I wouldn't be here. My mate doesn't want loose him and believe him but I have feeling... thingsakeling equal up. Em I be over traumatic friend?

Also I don't want tell her... she one my best friends she sort of looks like her. Honestly if you look at the profile picture you think him and his ex still together or dating her sister.

He is bit of control freak. And she told me he was only single 3 months before they got together. .. bit strange but I hope works out. for my mates sake

what on earth is your friend so worried about. its only facebook! he has the status changed and a photo of her in his profile pic so how in the heck is he tryin to hide her?

i went out with my ex for 6 month n never changed my status i just left it blank. my reason was not wanting others to know my business like if we broke up as i had added another ex to my status n when we broke up i didnt like all the attention i received over it. its not that i wanted to hide him. i have loads of photos of another ex in my old albums and the like. why? truthfully i cant be bothered going through 3 or 4 years of fotos n deleting them. its not that im still hung up on him.

the point im tryin to make is his behaviour could be for all sorts of purely innocent reasons. why is your friend jumping to negative explainations? and no i wouldnt say anythin about his fotos of the ex as your friend will come accross as insecure and mistrusting.

Archived