Men and attraction

Creamybutter

I dont understand why a big flirt/guy with a lot experience with many women be interested in an elusive/rather innocent woman

I mean its not like they get those clever steamy flirty responses or any serious action so what is it that interests them anyway?

Or are they just trying their luck with all women. lol

I dont understand why a big flirt/guy with a lot experience with many women be interested in an elusive/rather innocent woman

I mean its not like they get those clever steamy flirty responses or any serious action so what is it that interests them anyway?

Or are they just trying their luck with all women. lol

it's not ALL women they're trying to their luck with... it's ALL the women they find ATTRACTIVE...

attractive isn't just being physically appealing though, it combines everything you like in a person, interests, personality, etc.

There is only one reason why I would pursue a woman... I find them attractive. It doesn't matter if you are forward or coy, a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman.

well said.

as "for the challenge" and "wanting what you can't have" i really think that's a load of bull... lots of people just find someone attractive which is the initial reason for even trying in the first place, get rejected but don't know how to move on, they have an ego they need to massage.

this has happened to me, i was obsessed with some girls, got rejected, and kept trying, i didn't know how to move on. eventually i learned, now i don't care about results with any woman, it happens or it doesn't, but i don't participate in mind games anymore.

these same women that rejected me, now that we're at the same level of interest things just happen naturally, when interest levels are the same things happen as they're meant to.

Could possibly be that the guy is "settling down" and he "needs" someone like that to know his boundaries in life. My parents are EXACTLY like that. My dad is and STILL a "womanizer" and a control freak. He doesn't go far to cheat when we go out to bars, but he's a natural flirt. He's an Extrovert. My mom is sweet and innocent. The perfect friend and mother. She's an Introvert. I think they play off what they both lack in a social setting.

Why not? People are attracted to each other for all sorts of reasons and of course you are assuming these personality traits when you don't really know these people well -perhaps he sees something in her you don't see. But again - it's unproductive to analyze why - I know of many many examples where people are attracted to each other and can't really explain why.

Archived