vaw6

Hey everyone, I'm on day 4 NC and it's not getting better. I've been through breakups before and this is my SECOND breakup with this particular ex, so I know I'll eventually move on but when you're going through it it always feels worse than before. My exbf was mean and nasty towards me when he basically kicked me out if his apartment. We haven't spoken since. I still have a few things at his place. I'm just too angry to call. Also, after being so rude, he hasn't even tried to call me. We dated a year and he hasn't even wondered how I'm doing. As stated in my previous post I had made him my life and I know that was wrong and I'm suffering the consequences now. I feel absolutely hopeless and I'm embarrassed to say that I still wanna be with him. After all that I feel weak.

Sent from my iPad using link removed

I just skimmed your old threads Vaw - you know yourself that the first days and weeks are toughest,and crucially you also know you can get through them!

Stay strong, go NC and you'll get there in the end! Post loads here, talk as much as you want here and people will listen,read and post back.

If you're things at his place aren't all that important or are replaceable I'd just leave them.

Hugs to you!

Archived