Been together for 2 years. broken up since october. Been in no contact.. Broke no contact yesterday and ask her back she said no. I need some hard spanking.. What you guys think?

Me: I want you back in my life, can we start all over again.. I still wanna go to New york, Brazil and Greece with you."

Her: I would love to go to those places but it would be unfair as I'm doing good being single.. I know it hurts but I still feels the same about everything

Me: "It's ok don't worry. I understand and respect your decision. No matter how much time goes by I'll never forget the memories we shared together. The hardest thing I will ever do is walk away and continue moving on. I want the best for you even if the best isn't me. I hope when you found someone he will always take care of you and he won't ever hurt you. Letting you go doesn't mean you don't have space here in my heart, it just means I want to see you happy because I love you. I won't bother you anymore. You always take care!"

Her: "Thank you for all u said! And for understanding! I'm really sorry to hurt you.. Anyway u don't bother me at all so u can message me whenever u want"

Last part sounds very much like my ex- cam msg anytime. Meanwhile HE is now involved.

Np it's okay thanks.. you're on your own. good luck.

Feelings to not just 'fade away' overnight- like Johnny said^. When you've been in a relationship a good while with someone those feelings have been there a while & built. Takes a long while to have them leave again.

Hardest part for many is 'letting go' It's VERY hard to do. But we have no other choice,,sadly

tc

Sounds exactly like what I said to my girlfriend when she broke up with me. I still stand by it. But unfortunately, she still stands by hers. It's just something most people have to deal with at one point in their lives. You'll find someone who is perfect for you, and you'll be perfect for them. Someone who is on the same road as you. Those are the ones who are least likely to have trouble with.

Archived