Ex still uses my netflix account

Trevorjames

She pretty much cut me off from her life, doesn't communicate, defriended me and mutual friends and family. And Seems 100% disinterested in me anymore. I am positive she will eventually want to work things out, as her mother has told me she still doesnt know what she wants, and she tells her mom everything. Question is, she cut me off completely from her but still feels at liberty to use my netflix... I don't want to piss her off further but part of me also feel extremely disrespected by it. You wont talk to me but you will use me for movies?

So i either make a prideful stand and cut her off risking upsetting her further, or I can act like it doesn't even faze me and that I'm happy to let her use it, or maybe it looks like I'm desperate to please her.

Rock and a hard place....

I know what you will all say, "cut her off she cut you off".

Lots of maybes. Maybe it will just piss her off, maybe she will get it and not worry, maybe she will not even care one bit.

Either way I want her back and am stuck wondering if being bold and saying no you cant use me, or just letting it go would work best. I want her to miss all the good things I did for her, so maybe taking it away would be best?

I would feel a bit disrespected too considering that she has cut you off completely but is still using your account.

I say change the password and change all the passwords that you ever gave her. Cut her off completely. If she wants to watch movies, she can pay $8/month herself.

Change your password. She wont thank you, and it wont make her take you back, she will just think you are too weak to cut her off and havent got over her.

Dont ever let someone use you, however much you want them back. Proving her wrong will get her attention far more than letting her use you.

Just change the password without saying anything.

Next time she goes on to use it, it won't work.

Seriously if that pisses her off, that is ridiculous. If she had access to your credit card, would you let her use that too?! And be worried about cutting her off from it?? Cause that is how silly this is.

Well I changed it. If she can't even be bothered to talk to me, then she could be bothered to pay for own damn netflix instead.

Maybe she can add that to the list of things I did to make her life better now that its gone. Not holding my breath though. Im ready to be indifferent to this person, anger and love is a self destructive circle to be in. Not having her on my netflix might help that.

And who knows maybe Amipushy is right.

Archived