Is it advisable to get into serious relationship with that girl?

nini2014

A girl proposed me about 1 year back. We chat, skype everyday (not sex) just pure love, chitchat, talk about all and nothing. She shows a lot of love and care. I really appreciate and i've start loving her. So we met sometime back for the first time. It was magic, we really did enjoyed that day laughing eating, sitting silently sharing feelings etc...

Then i learn that she has known several guys before. Her first relationship lasted for almost 6 yrs, It was a really complicated break-up. She had sex for these 6 years occasionally and then she had sex with his boyfriend's friend. So this sum up to sleeping with 2 guys. After that, she was out on stage in a company and met a guy, i guess married and had sex with him only days after knowing each other. As far as I know she had known a few more guys but sex with 3.

She pretends (she shows) she loves me a lot, does little things full of love just for me. Few days back i noticed she has a fake facebook ID and shes friend with these guys.

Ive noticed shes doesn't let anyone know about our relationship, not even her sister, parents or her best friends. She pretends that her mum is aware. Even our first meeting, she told her mum she was out for shopping and spend whole day together.

Is it advisable to trust her? If ever we get into a serious relationship, like i want, will she remain faithful or will she have the tendency to go out again with other guys (while keeping it secret).

What do you advise me??

I appreciate sincere replies from people who has experience.

Another point, im 30 yrs i've never been out with girls etc, for the only reason that i was studying all this time. She is 7 years younger than me.

thanks.

She does not sounds too sincere. To have another FB acct just to be adding these other guys?

To be denying/lying to family etc..like you dont even exist?

Why bother anymore? She has a few faults you are aware of. I'd avoid this type of behavior. I think you've seen & experienced enough to know not to go there with her...

Go for it buddy!!! You never know if you never try. Be positive for once in your life and see what happens.

Thanks.

Sometimes i want to keep it going, she does show a lot of love. Does things like embroidery, send cards, letters, she never gets angry even whatever i say.

Honestly, I wouldn't trust her, if she's y'know, lying to you.

You're gonna have to figure out for yourself whether the risk is worth it. I'm not saying it's not, but you need to make a very personal, informed decision.

Thanks, Sometimes I do trust her, sometimes thinking about her past puts me in chaotic situation.

She does not sounds too sincere. To have another FB acct just to be adding these other guys?

To be denying/lying to family etc..like you dont even exist?

Why bother anymore? She has a few faults you are aware of. I'd avoid this type of behavior. I think you've seen & experienced enough to know not to go there with her...

Ok thanks for your advice.

Thanks.

Sometimes i want to keep it going, she does show a lot of love. Does things like embroidery, send cards, letters, she never gets angry even whatever i say.

Next time go for a kiss buddy!!! Life is too short to be wondering what if's. If it doesn't work out on to the next girl. You have nothing to lose.

Archived