Ex sees me at parties, ignores me, then texts me after?

Messy. Almost 3 months ago. Dated 4.5 years. He is all over the place, asked me on a date then cancelled it about 3 weeks ago because he changed his mind. That really ticked me off. He says he doesnt want to date at the moment, but then hasnt gone more than a week NC

He broke up with you, cancelled a date, and doesn't talk to you at events. He said he didn't think you were "the one" (as if there's only one "the one" per person - I've had at least three "the one"s). How many opportunities are you going to give him to reject you? Maybe you should think about rejecting him in kind.

It sounds as though his feelings at the moment are messy; unfortunately people like this will continue to put all their mess on to you for as long as you let them.

Move on, stop any communication with him and get on with your own life. Continuing to be upset and hurt by this guy will only prolong your own healing.

Like the other's mentioned. I suggest you ignore him. These are little nothings- pay no attention. He doesnt deserve it.

You're no longer together- you owe him nothing..vice versa.

Like Nut mentioned- his feelings are messy (confused). He's hot & cold. Dont bother with him & his problems anymore.

Let him figure himself out, on his own. He cannot come after you any longer- simple.

Archived