My EX Bf's NEW girlfriend texted me from his phone asking if I wanted to have a

My EX Bf's NEW girlfriend texted me from his phone asking if I wanted to have a threesome with them....????!!

She texted me & introduced herself as his gf and asked if I wanted to have a threesome with the two of them. Completely came out of left field for me. I didn't even know he was seeing someone to begin with and I don't even know this girl. Apparently she must know me, she said "hit us up if you are down, if not don't hit him up" Lol. I don't even know what to think of this, I def did not end up texting back, this is the first girlfriend he has had since we broke up like three years ago. It's sooo strange to me.

I haven't hooked up with him since we broke up, because I fell in love with someone else and was basically just over him he smokes way to much pot and I just find him lazy and unattractive BUT I did loose my V card to him so I still have attatchment to him in a way because losing my virginity was really special to me but basically I completely screwed it up by choosing the wrong person to give it to. Since you know I later realized I couldn't barely stand him as a person. Okay, well this whole text message thing really kind of freaked me out a bit and I don't know just yeah....

So yeah I don't personally know her but she is from the same hometown as us so I believe it is possible that she knows who I am personally. Uhmmmm and okay I forgot what else I was going to say but she's not really someone I would want to hook up with anyways even if I was interested but he is gross and this whole thing just makes me sick to my stomach! ICK

Wow, that's a first!

I think you only have two choices:

(1) say something short and to the point like "Thanks but I think I'll pass"; or

(2) ignore it.

I think most people would suggest ignoring it.

As for the lesson in this... I think you just need to be grateful that you're rid of him.

Can't be easy. Good luck.

Archived