Is he playing games or am I just taking it in a whole other direction

My ex and I broke up about a month and a half ago, we continued to be friends after the break up to see if it would fix anything since we'd argue constantly over little things and it got to a point where it was just too much and we thought taking a break would ease up the tension.Anyways, about two weeks after he ask me for advice on seeing someone else, heartbroken I told him to leave me alone to get some time to get over him cause my feelings were involved and his weren't. Me being any heartbroken female constantly felt the need to check up on his social media to I don't know get closure and get it through my thick skull that he feels nothing. One post of his said slept with her on the second date, not sure if she's a or if she likes me.. Then a few days later that got deleted and he posted asking your crush out and she says yes best feeling ever.. And ofcourse the cliche name on the bio of Instagram and all that. And ofcourse being nosey as I am, I've searched and searched and searched and no one by her name is in the little circle of friends who all have their stuff public so it's not rocket science to find someone. I didn't really think all this posting was intentional because it would be on sites that i wouldn't really check up on. Or him to expect me to check up on. Then today I saw that he posted it on his profile on steam which is basically iTunes of video games, which I still can search up due to knowing all his info. Why would he post "I like (her name)" on a site with a bunch of old men and little kids gaming when she doesn't have an account and he only has one friend on there who he actually plays with and I still have him as a friend... Does that even make sense? I didn't think it was intentional until I saw it there.

He doesn't sound like a good prospect! It wasn't very nice of him to 'taunt' you like that, and it wasn't good of him to post publicly that he'd slept with her on the second date, unless of course she'd be ok with that. Don't try to be friends with him. Friendship isn't about playing games and hurting each other. It doesn't work to be friends with someone you're not over.

I always do this after a break up. I go on a rampage and sleep with random women to boost my ego. I don't lie to these girls though, so they at least know what to expect... just sex. I think it pretty normal for guys to do this. It has nothing to do with you or lack of his feelings for you. I can assure you this. He is trying to 'bury' his feelings

I always do this after a break up. I go on a rampage and sleep with random women to boost my ego. I don't lie to these girls though, so they at least know what to expect... just sex. I think it pretty normal for guys to do this. It has nothing to do with you or lack of his feelings for you. I can assure you this. He is trying to 'bury' his feelings

I just see it as insecure and not future bf material. If that is your way of dealing with pain in your life-how are you gonna deal with all the ups and downs of a real ten year relationship or 20 year marriage? Your gonna cheat through the bad times or when you start feeling insecure coz your getting old and need an "ego boost". Sorry but this behavior is destructive and emotionally immature

Archived