Pls help. I need advise

My exboyfriend recently moved in with me, for financial reasons only, we have separate bedrooms, we also share 2 children that also reside with us...Ever since hes moved in ive noticed, and so has he that im excessivly eating, i will eat 6 meals a day, I'am stressed with the situation but is THAT the only reason why im eating excessively, idk what to do, now were actually arguing over the fact taht all i do is eat !

I don't think that your ex-bf has any business commenting about your eating habits. It's really none of his business whatsoever. You could eat 30 times a day and gain 100 lbs and it still wouldn't be any of his business... I'm not sure why you are even entertaining his opinion?

I suspect you still have feelings for him and the whole thing is making you anxious and nervous... but... only you could really say for sure.

Is it your financial problem or his? Any way you could get a 2nd job instead? That might be more healthy than living on edge and with unsolicited opinions...

Yes stress can cause some people to eat like crazy. However there are some other disorders that can have the same affect so you might want to get a check up.

As for your ex commenting and even fighting about it, if he is really just a roommate, he needs to keep his nose out of your business. It sounds like your arrangement is not working out. If this is for his financial benefit then you need to set some boundaries with him or else tell him he will need to get out. If it's your finances that are the problem, start looking for alternative solutions before you wreck your health.

Archived