He rides his bike by my house despite living in another city...

rose2summer

My ex lives in a different city and and he added an app to my phone when we were together that showed the location of his bike routes on my phone so I could see where he rode his bike should he ever get hit by a car or injured/etc. I was deleting apps on my phone when I came accross that app and I hadn't checked it since the separation.

It showed the gps map of where he has been biking. He has been around my block, but not directly in front of my house, cycling around the top and bottom of my block. He doesn't even live in the same city as me so I find it odd. I live on a street secluded from the main road. He left me so I don't get why he's doing this?

He does it because he wants to feel near you. I have done it myself with a former boyfriend of mine. I did not do it with the intention of getting back with him, but more to feel close to him for that moment in time, to experience the memory of what we had. I guess it was because I missed him, but at the same time did not hope to or want to get back together with him.... chi

He does it because he wants to feel near you. I have done it myself with a former boyfriend of mine. I did not do it with the intention of getting back with him, but more to feel close to him for that moment in time, to experience the memory of what we had. I guess it was because I missed him, but at the same time did not hope to or want to get back together with him.... chi

I agree with this. You can miss someone and feel nostalgic about them but not want to be back with them.

Thanks everyone for the excellent feedback.

Annie, you are definitely right. I was reading my threads today about what happened in the past and was shocked at what I read.

It's amazing how easily I forgot, forgave, and moved on, and yet, there were so many red flags to run away, and I kept getting reeled in.

I did call the police about a restraining order and my lawyer was writing up one but he didn't want to pursue it at this time, but I am going to pursue that route as its a recurring problem.

Rose

Archived