Slipped up

lea2503

Been doing really well the past 3 days with no contact but had a weak moment today and looked at his profile.

Pictures of him and his new girlfriend there and all his family members had liked it

To be honest I genuinely thought after 2 years together that his family would be abit reserved about him bringing a new girlfriend into their home less that 2 months after our breakup, but I guess he is their son after all.

I won't be checking again.

Been doing really well the past 3 days with no contact but had a weak moment today and looked at his profile.

Pictures of him and his new girlfriend there and all his family members had liked it

To be honest I genuinely thought after 2 years together that his family would be abit reserved about him bringing a new girlfriend into their home less that 2 months after our breakup, but I guess he is their son after all.

Yes, their loyalties lie with him and his happiness.

Block him. He's moved on with his life and has taken his family with him.

To be fair, would you expect your family to support him or you?

Don't look anymore, be strong. You can do it.

Every time you feel the urge to look, write down something positive that you can do for yourself instead.

Archived