Met an Amazing girl while in Europe for 5 weeks...

BigKK

Alright, well we miscommunicated, or at least I failed to convey how "IN" I was. Which is fine, her Plan A is to find work in Portugal...then she'll see. Her Plan B is coming to San Diego...I will let her know that is probably off of the table if I am accepted to school.

So I cleared up everything with her...

I was supposed to take over the family business, but we will hold out and wait for my acceptance letters. My goal # 1 is MBA...so I might delay taking over.

I am not angry or mad at her anymore, since I don't see a future for her and I, we both agreed...let's stay friends, and if life somehow re-aligns us...and we are available and still have some feelings...we'll give it a shot.

I already reeled in the crazy love feelings, and I am OK. I am going to casually date, and just focus on my things...career, hobbies, school, etc.

The ride was fun, but there is a reason I rarely visit the LDR forum! Waiting around for the unknown and several variables...it's not worth it.

I told her the only way I would want to start something is if we were on the express track to see each other soon... we won't be, so I'm out.

Thanks mhowe and JA for helping me make sure I am still sane

I invited my crush for paintballing on Saturday... we'll see if she'll join me...but I think I will friend zone her and lay off deep connections for a few weeks and let the dust settle.

Archived