General advice after reconciliation

MMT

I looked for it in this forum if I can find some advices on reconciliation. I mean when you are gonna give it another try and break up was kind of your fault. It seems to me that it's still fragile and it takes time to get lost trust back. Apart from changes made during NC, there is an obsession(worries) of not sabotage again.

What is your advice or experience.

I looked for it in this forum if I can find some advices on reconciliation. I mean when you are gonna give it another try and break up was kind of your fault. It seems to me that it's still fragile and it takes time to get lost trust back. Apart from changes made during NC, there is an obsession(worries) of not sabotage again.

What is your advice or experience.

BOTH parties have to want it...if only you do, it won't work.

It depends on what caused the break up. Some reasons preclude the 2nd chance.

• 2 weeks later...

You were right... I spoiled everythings...It was not all my fault, as the other say that know the details. But today I found what I did again and again in every relationship I was. I have "impulse control disorder" as the symtoms match. For me it was like droping the curtains to know myself a bit more.

I dont know what to do...I get kind of panic attack each time when I feel guilty and last night as well. I went to see a doctor today. He is gonna introduce my to the others to get help. My brain still hurts due this panic my feet are cold and my breaths are heavy.

During these 2 years I know him, it was a time I felt bad because of my bipolar...sometimes I said somethings, I regreted... but he had some insecurities as well which made me worse...and distance made it the worst.

I dont know what to do now...

Archived