she'll be having a fun night tonight, and i feel like crap now

well as a follow up to my past earlier today, i've found out that my ex will be having a blast in the city tonight with her best friend, either going to a club or bar or whatever...and like i said, she hardly made an effort to be with me last year on new years eve, but sounds like she made an effort to be down here and bring her best friend from milwaukee down here for tonight...yeah i know i shouldnt be worrying about what shes up to, but i guess just bothers me and upsets me kinda...just after what she did a few weeks ago in changing her mind about wanting to try again, texting me missing me and everything and being so into talking to me again and happy to be talking to me again, and now she just goes on and has a blast...i know, i sound ridiculous, but it just bothers me...

Yah- well brush it alll off! im home too as are many tonite. Some by choice other's .. like us.

Midnite has arrived and now I have to find my NEW calendar. That's really all it is to me- just another year.

I didnt like 2013 anyways!

So lets just turn our heads AWAY from what THEY may be doing or where they are n say- who cares! Let it go... it's all done now.. right?

Get some rest- tc

its not so much the fact that she is having fun tonight and what shes doing or about me not really doing anything, i'm not surprised... and 2013 sucked for me big time as well, trust me, and she is partly the reason...i'm so ready for 2014 to be a better year hopefully...i'm pretty much choosing to just chill tonight too, mostly due to the snow here and all my friends busy with significant others and me not wanting to be a 3rd wheel, but the fact that she made the effort this year, tonight, to be down here and have fun with her best friend, when she hardly made an effort last year to be with me when she very well could've

Ignorance really is bliss.. There comes no good from knowing what your ex is upto. You will just keep tormenting yourself with images and worst case scenarios. I missed her like hell yesterday and pretty sure she was having a blast like your ex getting drunk and . But its really in your head, you dont actually know what is going on with her now..

Archived