using alcohol as comfort since no sex

MonteTy

To clarify things before people start judging me, no I'm not an alcoholic. I drink but I don't get drunk. I get a little tipsy from time to time but not drunk. My wife and I have been married for almost a year. She was the nicest girl ever and rarely had sex when we dated. But when we got married now she is the devil. She gets mad at the smallest things that I do. She says I give her to much attention but when I play my Xbox one or play my 3ds it's like she makes a big deal and says I don't pay no attention to her. And usually she plays games on her phone like candy crush and another game I can't remember or she reads when I play video games. Then I'm the one who cooks and cleans and takes care of our baby. I work in the health care field and I do alot. So when I get home I'm tired but I have to do all that stuff. She works at a restaurant that is going out of business. She doesn't do much. Like right now I'm putting our baby to sleep while she just lays there and watches to tv. Basically at the end of the day I try to get sex every few days cuz I don't wanna try to pressure her. I tried the candle dinner and everything but that didn't work. Like she brags of how good I am in bed cuz I give her orgasms and make her cum all the time, which honestly I do. Trust se. And on fb she always puts up pics of us and our baby saying how much she loves us. But I don't receive any love. And I sure enough don't get any sex. So that's why I drink sometimes cuz I don't feel loved or appreciated. Like I know she likes kinky and I can be kinky. But she thinks sex once or twice a month is enough when we haven't been married a year yet. And every time I try to talk to her about it she gets offended. Like I love her I really do but I'm just sick of this. For the record I drink a glass of wine every night but it's starting to be more. Or I will just turn to vodka or rum. And also she tries to control sex becuz if I somehow irritate her like asking her to put a load of laundry in the washer(which she wouldn't do since I do everything) she would say "well your not getting any tonight." Well I tried to cover everything in this post for I can get the best advice. And if there is any typing errors I'm sorry..

Paragraphs will make your posts far more readable and you'll get more responses.

Honestly, I'd advise you to leave her, but you have a kid...

But the relationship sounds completely toxic for you; from what you say she's manipulative and treating you like a slave, so what can you do? Honestly it sounds like you're playing single-parent already...

A relationship without intimacy is a friendship. I agree with the above^^ she sounds controlling.. like devil you said???

If you knew she wasn't much into sex back when you met, why did you marry her? Not sure how long u 2 dated etc BEFORE your marriage... but do ya think you rushed into things a bit too fast at all?

Welcome to the married life. Mine was a sex animal when we got married. That dies after kids. However I know there are women out there who are "wilder" after kids and such but most supposedly aren't. When they hit 40 get ready for the ride again if you can hang with them LOL

It sounds like she's massively taking advantage of you. You need to stop letting her use sex as a weapon. Stand up for yourself a bit. If she won't help with the washing then don't wash her clothes. Just make sure if you fight to do it away from your kid. Maybe get yourself into counselling. If it doesn't get better and you've exhausted all options then you can leave her just make sure you protect your child.

Archived