quick need answers asap

haggard969

my ex gf texted me to day"i left ryan(her new bf) was wondering if yu want to catch up" then she said plz. then ill wait for yu then text me if yu want to.

i said . yu said 2 days ago yu wantd to talk so talk then.

she said some crap about her phone not working n that she wantd to see me tonite in person

im curious about what shes gonna say n wat her intensions are.

do yu think she wants me back. do yu think this other guy is surfn the web n txting trying to weasel back. women what do you think she wants. guys what should i do or say. long story short she left for him n turned into a heartless . what i want to say is im not ready to trust yu again because im not over what you did

what i feel i should do is see if theres another better woman out there. i do love my ex. but i hate her for the mental abuse n betrayal. what would yu do. has anyone been through this . what would you do. i cant figure out logic because theres a hurricane in my brain. help plz

It's hard to believe people say things like this. "I left so and so. Want to catch up?"

It screams disrespect. If she can shuffle you in to replace someone, she can shuffle you out and replace you.

Unless she has figured out what she wants and genuinely tries to reconcile, I'd ignore.

"Hi, my plan A is making me feel crappy, wanna be my plan B until I'm over being mad at him?"

If it was said in those words, you wouldn't have to ask.

She didn't tell you she realized getting with him was a mistake, or that she wants to be with you and not him. She's just reassuring herself if he doesn't pan out, that she doesn't have to be alone.

Not flattering. Be someone's plan A, not their backup.

Then you be straight out on that. That you're not wanting her back... ur not over what she did AND she's caused mental abuse & betrayal your way.

Just admit it all to her.. be honest. And dont plan on being her 'friend' at this time either.. try in another 6+ months maybe.

I feel bad for her because she was beaten up, but I still wouldn't "catch up" with her. It was clearly her bad decision to leave you for him if you actually are a good guy. Sometimes people have to live with the consequences (NOT meaning being beaten up, but not having the good person they left).

Archived