Anger again....

James1607309258

Alright so ive already posted before about my carious anger related problems and for people who have seen my other posts from a while back i was doing very well and gotten it under control very quickly, and to those who have seen my various other posts id like to report everything jn my life wrapped up nicely and ive started in a healthy relationship this time but taking things slow. But as the title suggest my anger recently is becoming a problem again. I know ranting isnt going to help any but i feel like i need just a LITTLE vindication for what im thinking. I come from a military family and lately all i ever hear about is "how stupid people are to join the military" "all they do is kill civilians and arabs" and i swear to god if i see or hear one more iggnorant comment im going to rip someones head off. Right now its killing me thats im not pouring every angry word into this post that i have about this subject and i know being angry about this isnt going to do me any favors or change anything. I guess i would really like to know people out there are so hopelessly lost about the world around them. And as expected with this anger im having incredibly low depressing moments about the whole thing and im really losing my faith in humanity and people in general. Like i said i just kinda want some vindication on how iggnorant people can be, but i guess id also like to know people couldnt possibly be so dumb... Its a contradiction of itself and that alone is annoying the hell outa me...either way any comment is welcome on this situation or my anger about it. Anything helps really.

Hi James, people are free to speak their minds and there is nothing you can do about it. Ironically, freedom of speech is possible in the US because the military fought for that. If you do something about the next guy who says it such as hitting him, you lose because you end up with an assault charge. Learn to 'bite your tongue' and accept that people are entitled to their opinions.

Getting angry about other people's opinions is a serious waste of your time and energy. You will not change them. Like the above poster said: you and your family fight for people's right to say such things. Be proud that you are providing that opportunity for them.

All your threads talk about uncontrollable anger and rage. You NEED intensive professional counseling/therapy and anger management, but you also state that refuse to take any medication etc. Seeing as you refuse anything that would help you, then you will never get any better and will forever find yourself in these rages. Do you really want to live like this the rest of your life? You NEED help and should carry it through, including medication. Refuse help and live with your raging anger but then you can't complain about it.

Archived