should I disclose my hpv status to him even if I Been clear for 5 years

Hey, I have been talking to a guy and things may get serious. I had hpv warts 5 years ago and got them treated and haven't had a sign since. My paps come up clear of the virus. I hear 70 percent of people have the virus and clears it. Do i need to tell him, I know I can't spread it because I had a ex before him and he never got warts. I dont want to be rejected because I really like him. Ladies or gentlemen what should I do?

Hiv... its hpv lol. I mean if you look online the docs say you don't need to because its so common and it goes away and if you haven't had it for 6 months than no need to tell. Im not sure. I don't wanna feel guilty. I mean this other guy was interested in me and I Told him and he said so what! EVERYONE HAS IT.. and he wanted to still sleep with me but with this guy I dont know. Only time will tell.

i wouldn't tell any of my guy friends about it...that's how rumour starts. now you have to tell the guy. if he finds out somehow later down the road then he might be angry and the trust will be gone.

i personally wouldn't tell anyone since HPV is common but that doesn't mean my guy friends gotta know.

Archived