Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

My Personal Growth Journal

MMT

As I wake up, random thoughts rush into my mind. Today, I watched a video about depression. Depression is like a black dog that can be my friend. When I'm down, I picture it by my side, it makes me smile, having a black dog beside when I am studying, when I'm walking, when I am with people.

I'm getting better. I am finding myself. After 22 that I started Philosophy, I bothered more. I dont want to go that deeply to the meaning of life, to the reason of life. At least for a while.

I should hurry. I ruiend some stuff. I wasted some time. I should make it up. I should hurry. Think less, Act more.

Be in a balance, less emotional, less sensitive. Take care of my heart.

And Smile... I have a beautiful smile, people say always. I noticed that too.

"After a while you learn the subtle difference,Between holding a hand and chaining a soul, And you learn that love doesn’t mean leaning, And company doesn’t mean security.And you begin to learn that kisses aren’t contracts, And presents aren’t promises, And you begin to accept your defeats, With your head up and your eyes open, With the grace of a woman, not the grief of a child, And you learn to build all your roads on today, Because tomorrow’s ground is too uncertain for plans, And futures have a way of falling down in mid-flight.

After a while you learn…That even sunshine burns if you get too much. So you plant your garden and decorate your own soul, Instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers. And you learn that you really can endure…

That you really are strong, And you really do have worth…And you learn and learn…

With every good-bye you learn." --Jorge Luis Borges

• 2 weeks later...

Archived