Hi ive been In a relation ship 18 months we've broken up so many times. Then got back together and its all to do with his behaviour over his phone. He sits up in bed in the morning with his back to me and checks his phone he sneaks in the kitchen with it. Or sits at his pc with his back to me phone in front of him. Ive caught him in chat mode I the early hours. Hes given me the phone bill for the six months prior to our last split which exonerates him in his eyes as he denys everrythjng. This is where we get stuck. He claims that he isnt messaging anyone. Justbplaying games I asked him not to take it into the toilet with him. But he still does. Everyyhing I've saidto him he agreed with it looked suspicious but denys any wrong doing. He got mad about me ransacking his phone but I need answers. Last time we split he had a number for crawley and a place showed up on his sat nav. He was supposdd to be going to his parents for the weekend but his behaviour was out of place I asked him and I am. Sure he lied. He gets so angry with me. Telling me im making it up. Ive explained what my problem is and he is totally ignoring my opinion. He said I either trust him totally or we break up.

theres a mum at school whom he eyes up and opens his body language to her when we collect my childeen. She would attract him as he I attracted to women who have bed n breakfast or guest houses. Which she does.

Please help mecfind some perspective on this as I am in torment.

Karen x

He has said he's not doing anything wrong. Whether or not that's true...that is what he has said, says currently and will continue to say.

He says he isn't going to stop. He hasn't, isn't and will not stop using his phone in various locations at various hours.

He is not wiling to hear you out, change his behavior or take responsibility for his actions.

Its up to you if you want to stay in this relationship.

These on/off relationships are a joke. When you break up with someone, you are supposed to mean it. Not keep taking him back 100 times. You do not trust this man so give up already-end this relationship for good and find someone who doesn't make you act crazy.

I am sensing paranoia. When people are paranoid, they tend to read into things and find suspicion everywhere. Maybe you have some underlying trust issues you need to work on but its better to do that on your own

this relationship is dysfunctional, its not working and its time to call it a day

Everyyhing I've saidto him he agreed with it looked suspicious but denys any wrong doing. He got mad about me ransacking his phone but I need answers.

After being together for a period of 18 months, along with breaking up many times, I think you have your answers. It's difficult to admit that what you see is what you get, but there you go. You can do better than this...

Archived