question ladies!

benjaminedward

I play music as a weekend side job at some local wineries where i live. One of the places I play I get booked by a certain girl. She is married. we text sometimes concerning dates I play there. thats all its ever been.I sent her a text the other day saying something like, you are awesome! Thanks for the dates..., or something like that... She send me a text back saying something like... "you are our favorite, we love you, flattery gets you everywhere!" what does this mean? Is this her flirting with me? What does she mean by this ladies? the flattery gets you everywhere had me kinda wondering. lol

When someone is married and you think they are flirting with you then don't come to a forum and ask strangers what they think, (you won't always get an accurate answer to something someone has done or said whom we dont even know) Instead... just shut it down, ignore it and don't be thinking anything other then innocence. You'll keep YOURself out of trouble if you have personal boundaries that you won't let anyone cross.

When someone is married and you think they are flirting with you then don't come to a forum and ask strangers what they think, (you won't always get an accurate answer to something someone has done or said whom we dont even know) Instead... just shut it down, ignore it and don't be thinking anything other then innocence. You'll keep YOURself out of trouble if you have personal boundaries that you won't let anyone cross.

This x100!!

For the record, she could have said "I" in everything and even asked you out on an official date.... never date a married woman unless she's in the middle of completing her divorce.

By the way, the "you are awesome" text you sent her is what she was referring to as flattery. Or whatever the compliment really was in your text. But no, her being in marketing/pr, an outgoing personality like that is pretty much expected

Archived