Need to stop checking his sites

Today I saw his Instagram stating in his bio the name of the new girl. Remind you it's been about a month or less since we broke up. How does someone go from being in love, sending you pictures of themselves crying and voicemails crying begging you for another chance and to stay strong for the relationship then the next day is already with someone else? By the time we became intimate, love was a basic word in our everyday conversations but on his bio it simply said " I like a girl named " when it's a fact that they've become intimate, on the second date I might add. Not sure whether to be hurt and sad or just angry for falling for the wrong guy and still caring!

You are an active participant in creating your own pain by closely monitoring his day by day life.

YOU are hurting yourself at this point..... the good news is, YOU can also take steps to minimize your pain.

BLOCK HIM on every social media site you use. Anyplace you can chat or post ANYTHING -- block him, don't just *delete* or *unfriend.*

If you have a site where you can't block people, then go ahead and disable that site for the next 2-3 months until you've had more time to heal from this breakup. You DON'T need to keep sticking your hand in the blender.... you CAN start to heal from this breakup!

Here's a guide that will help you: link removed

Keep posting on this site for support in NOT snooping your ex online. Lots of people fall into this trap.... but you don't have to keep repeating painful behavior, you can move on!

Who broke up with whom?

He may be putting that up on his site because he knows you're creeping.

Best thing to do is to stop looking at it. You can stop yourself, you just choose not to do it.

One day, torturing yourself unnecessarily is going to get really old to you.

Oh yeah, and BLOCK HIM!

Today I saw his Instagram stating in his bio the name of the new girl. Remind you it's been about a month or less since we broke up. How does someone go from being in love, sending you pictures of themselves crying and voicemails crying begging you for another chance and to stay strong for the relationship then the next day is already with someone else? By the time we became intimate, love was a basic word in our everyday conversations but on his bio it simply said " I like a girl named " when it's a fact that they've become intimate, on the second date I might add. Not sure whether to be hurt and sad or just angry for falling for the wrong guy and still caring!

You say "they've become intimate, on the second date"- referring to your ex and his new love interest? Isn't that a bit too detailed information? It sounds like you're wondering if this was real and you're stalking to get the answer- it may have been, he may have not been lying, it may have been love that could however not withstand the problems. It didn't work out, it's over and that's all you need to know. Besides, stalking will never give you full info- who knows what his new relation is like? It's off limits, it's his life away from you and you really can't get to the bottom of it. Get off it and start trying to move on.

I know it's difficult to accept but if he is intimate with that girl, there's really nothing for you to do except experience that pain and push through it. My ex cheated on me with a married woman, left me for her, and was intimate with her 3 days after WE had sex and broke up. How I knew? I saw them at a restaurant together (was not stalking, just hanging out with my friend crying to her about my ex) and I knew where he was staying that night. I asked the girl he was staying with (I had NO IDEA the girl I contacted was the best friend of the married woman) and she pretty much told me he was not staying at her place that night and implied he was at a hotel with some other woman. That was heart wrenching. But I got through it. It took me months, but you'll get through the pain.

About stalking... it takes time. Your ex may be doing this purposely. Mine was. He made his Facebook public so I could see all his status updates (it was private until we broke up) and we talked once and he made a statement assuming that I could see all his Facebook status updates. Anyway I blocked him and it did make life easier. Sadly, it's easier to unblock so I HIGHLY recommend deactivating your social media accounts or changing the password and hiding it if you are unable to block him successfully. The break from social media often helps you focus your mind on other things. Just a suggestion.

I know it's tough seeing as we were our first and supposedly "last".... Guess not. But I blocked him on everything possible but just cause I block him on certain things there's certain things such as Instagram and tumblr and public sites of sorts where even blocking won't stop me from finding it since all it does is block them from requesting or following you not searching each other up.

I know it's tough seeing as we were our first and supposedly "last".... Guess not. But I blocked him on everything possible but just cause I block him on certain things there's certain things such as Instagram and tumblr and public sites of sorts where even blocking won't stop me from finding it since all it does is block them from requesting or following you not searching each other up.

If you can't block him on a site -- close down your account for the next few months.

You can live 2 or 3 months without Instagram! Is tumblr worth all this pain??? I think not.

I agree to what sharky says, if you cant block its better for you to deactivate for a while. It is definitely worth it not having to see stuff your ex posts and therefore feeling like being punched in your stomach. I know it is hard, cause basically what you're trying to do is cut all lines of communication and so you'll feel very disconnected from them. It can be very, very upsetting. But remember you can and will survive without your ex.

Archived