ex girlfriend starting to piss me off

i swear, she keeps contacting me and its pissing me off, like it seems like everytime she gets drunk, or probly is drunk, she called me today( its been like a month since i talked to her last) she called me but i didnt pick up , then she texted me saying she needs to talk to me. i waited a few hours because i wasnt sure if i should reply, so then i did, i said why, what about, and she ignored my text and didnt text back, shes done this number of times, the only reason why i reply is because her grandma was going to die and i had a good relationship with her, stupid ex, its always push n pull n reel my in n cast me back out, like grr, i need a new gf so i can 100% move on

No- you don't need a new gf in order to move on. Seems like you're still 'holding' onto this one.

Choice to move on is yours.

Work on getting over this one... then, move on. Much healthier to move on more stable & ready & over an ex- then to bring that baggage into a new relationship.

STOP dealing with this one.. totally ignore.. work on healing & feeling happy again about your life, first.

she wants your attention. i kind of did the same thing to my last realtionship. i realized that i was being selfish and i wanted his attention and was highly afraid for him to move on.

i suggest you let her know how you feel and that grounds are not quite the same anymore. it's more for her than you.

i swear, she keeps contacting me and its pissing me off, like it seems like everytime she gets drunk, or probly is drunk, she called me today( its been like a month since i talked to her last) she called me but i didnt pick up , then she texted me saying she needs to talk to me. i waited a few hours because i wasnt sure if i should reply, so then i did, i said why, what about, and she ignored my text and didnt text back, shes done this number of times, the only reason why i reply is because her grandma was going to die and i had a good relationship with her, stupid ex, its always push n pull n reel my in n cast me back out, like grr, i need a new gf so i can 100% move on

No. You're not in the head space for a new girlfriend because you're not wanting her for her--you're wanting someone to use to strike back at your ex and that is wrong of you. A new girl isn't there for you to use her like that--her feelings count and she doesn't deserve a guy who is still hung up on his ex to the point that he can't figure out to block that ex so she can't just spring up in his life because he's giving her the room in his life to do so.

Fix your life. Get over your ex. Move on, first, then when you've been at least 18 months down that path, look for a new girlfriend.

Dude, she did not turn into anything, she always was. It just takes time, sometimes a lot of time, to see the real colors. Now you know who she really is, so stop hanging on to the facade that she put up initially. It was just an illusion. That was not her, this is her. Drop her, block her and move on. There is nothing to salvage here and nothing worth hanging on to.

Next time she contacts you, proposition her in a vulgar way.

If she texts you, immediately ask if she wants to come over and give you head or something like that. "Wanna f ?" is another good one. She'll either leave you alone, or actually come do it. Win-win for you.

Archived