I can sense getting my ex-gf back but she seems different

JDMxTeGrA101

Ok guys I've been busy these past few days being that Prince Charming I used to be with my exgf. I visited her after work with roses and took her to dinner and that picked everything we left back up.

I noticed I've been the one courting her though as I initiate everything. She used to be the person who initiates everything and texts me a lot but now I do the texting and calling first. She would text back and call me but not as fast as she did when we were together.

She planned a trip for me and her next month so I'm assuming we will get back together soon. How do I get this to her head that I want her to call and text and initiate like before? I don't want to sound controlling but I want her to start initiating again and texting me like before but I believe what she's doing right now is keeping me way more interested to her than before.

You can't make her WANT TO contact you.

You can't make her WANT TO see you, speak to you, text with you, be with you.

She's told you she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you. You can't make her WANT TO be your girlfriend or feel a certain way for you that she doesn't feel.

I think if you're pursuing a NEW relationship with her....the terms could very well be new/different. You're not going to have the same relationship back that you had before. She might consider this phase of 'getting back together' (if she realizes that's your intention) to be where you are making an EXTRA effort than usual and she's enjoying the attention, knowing that's not going to last all that long.

I have no idea of course what she's thinking or if she even wants to get back together. Just my guess.

Have you been clear that a reconciliation is what you want? Has she indicated she would want to get back together? Her planning a trip is definitely a positive sign!

Archived